banshee hill prez week end

turbo_bruce

well did all have fun do you have any vid or pic to share ??? there were some good racing out there i did my share of beating them 2 slowks did not win every race but showed them that all 4 strokes are not slow and can beat up on them 2 slowks lol

i did see u beating some stock banshee's :laughing:

You should of raced some of the others.There would of been more than ONE that you would of got beat by.

i was there all day and was one of the last to leave it is funny when i go up to the starting line and sit there no one wants to play iam all alone so sad . i did try to race your red bike but your rider saw me coming and took of by him self i sat and waited but it look like your bike broke or got so scared it drained its gas all out on the hill lol. hope your bike is ok

i was there all day and was one of the last to leave it is funny when i go up to the starting line and sit there no one wants to play it all alone so sad . i did try to race your red bike but your rider saw me coming and took of by him self i sat and waited but it look like your bike broke or got so scared it drained its gas all out on the hill lol. hope your bike is ok

That is always a problem for slower bikes no one will race them.He hit a rock and ruined a front tire and rim.

gelousy will get you no were lol but i do have a pic of a red lc bike with a bent rim :beercheers:

A ERROR HAS OCCURRED i have been corrected tom from the shearer clan beat me 3 times AND WAS FASTER THEN ME BY FAR HE WAS THE LAST TO LEAVE THE HILL RUNNING AND WAS THE FASTEST ALL DAY WITH A STOCK FRAME AND A SHEARER TUNED DM 10 MILL :bowdown: :hug: :news:

A ERROR HAS OCCURRED i have been corrected tom from the shearer clan beat me 3 times AND WAS FASTER THEN ME BY FAR HE WAS THE LAST TO LEAVE THE HILL RUNNING AND WAS THE FASTEST ALL DAY WITH A STOCK FRAME AND A SHEARER TUNED DM 10 MILL :bowdown: :hug: :news:

i have a 10 mill on a stock frame to so u better watch_out

???????????????????????????????/ :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::assblast::assblast: I'm not buying that for a second!!! somthin ain't right here lucy!?!?!?!?

Edited by Quadrockets

Another error has occurred.

He was faster than you but not the fastest at the hill.

Bruce ,, So were you lie'n about being undefeated on the hill??!!??

say it ain't so!?!?

It beat the two triples????

i was looking at one of them triple run it did not look that fast and got beat by a banshee?? did the other one run ? the guy said he did not have the jets to run the bike?? vegas did you want some of that turbo banshee?? iam sure he would love to show you how to play follow the leader lol

i was looking at one of them triple run it did not look that fast and got beat by a banshee?? did the other one run ? the guy said he did not have the jets to run the bike?? vegas did you want some of that turbo banshee?? im sure he would love to show you how to play follow the leader lol

I know the triple from Utah never got beat. I was not the one claiming that we beat everyone.I have a 20 mil that I will play follow the leader with.

How come everyone gets faster after the races??????