regatta 4 questions

andydew

Yea I get what your saying. And trust me I was kicking this around befor I spoke my mind....I even erased it once to not make things more complicated or just sound like a winer....but it was bothering me a bit. Pete the last thing I wanna do is make this not fun anymore, bro next year, You can count me in. Tech-staff-waterboy-what ever......so in conclusion I just wanna say this......I GOT YOUR BACK.....AND......FUK IT, ALL I WANNA DO IS RIDE.........Aloha's......im out........haha

:laughing: No sweat bro. My post wasn't just to you. It was just a general statement to all. This ATC 70 regatta has grown so quickly, it's easy for it to get out of hand and away from what it's all about in the first place. I LOVE the competition and a few classes, but I don't want to see this get too out of hand in that department. Who would have ever thought? :lol:freakin_nuts.gif

One class winner take ALL, Iron-man course :laughing:

Pete you and your staff are doing fine. Trust me i have been to several regattas and this by far is very well organized and the staff is very helpful to everyone. Do not complicate this event anymore then you have too. Keep it fun and exciting for all...