Tachyon XC helmet cam Plug..

peewee the pinstriper

As some of you know I'm Sponsored by Tachyon XC Helmet cams.. I posted this up as it shows the true picture quality from a very versitle camera that can go 130' under water or hit the dunes as shown.. If your in the market for a Helmet cam you may want to look into one of these (Google the name to find the site) ..

and watch the video for glimpses of Tres and Gordon in action while you ride strapped on my melon on a 1973 atc70.. man that was nice sand!

Edited by peewee the pinstriper

As some of you know I'm Sponsored by Tachyon XC Helmet cams.. I posted this up as it shows the true picture quality from a very versitle camera that can go 130' under water or hit the dunes as shown.. If your in the market for a Helmet cam you may want to look into one of these (Google the name to find the site) ..

and watch the video for glimpses of Tres and Gordon in action while you ride strapped on my melon on a 1973 atc70.. man that was nice sand!

Looks like it was filmed in slow motion........real slow... sounded like you turned the sound on in slow mo also...

OOoohhhh you were on a 3 wheeler.... o that explains it... lol j/k

good video

Capt

Yes they have various mounts and can be used with aftermarket mounts as well, they retail for $179 + class 6 SD card ($25 amazon.com) these things are bullet proof.. I put the to the test and have yet to have a failure.. Their customer service is second to none..

The micro is a smaller camera that records at 640x480 avi files for simple editing.. The HD model requires a little better PC

http://www.tachyoninc.com/