(Dumont) dune season is almost over

dunefreak

It's cleanup weekend. It's March. Temps will be in the 70's and 80's soon. Someone had to say it, but dune season at Dumont is almost over. This sucks! bawl.gif

Although I'm looking forward to spring time and some Coral Pink runs, it's sad to see the season end. It's been a bitchen one though to say the least. I've made lots of quality trips for 10-11 and have gotten very comfortable with my (somewhat new to me) rail. I feel like I can go duning blind folded out there now. Those dunes are so familiar. I love it. It's allowed me to concentrate more on going big and taking chances I would have never imagined years ago. Gettin ballsy I tell ya! laughing.gif

Anyways, just thought I'd remind everyone the season is almost over. stirthepot.gifthumbsdown.gifassblast.gif:hello:

I was thinking about the season almost being over when Terry posted up the cleanup thread! :( This may very well be my last season depending on what happens with my employment status here in Vegas. I gotta get in as many trips as I can before it gets to hot.

Going to close the season with a Glamis trip next week, should be a good time, made it out to dumont less than I wanted to this year..Their is always next year thought and like stated above, Pismo is an awesome adventure during the summer

Were only going to make one more trip April 7-10th. That will be the last one for the season for us. Then head to Vegas from there for the NAB trade show starting the 11th.

Not even close, my favorite time of year is just starting. Longer days, dune in am, mid day at the stream with an ez-up for an ICB, then dune till dark. We go through May and usually try to sneak in a "June Gloom" run. :beerpint: after that its Havasu and a short trip to Turks and Caicos this year to escape the heat :thumb:

I was thinking about the season almost being over when Terry posted up the cleanup thread! :( This may very well be my last season depending on what happens with my employment status here in Vegas. I gotta get in as many trips as I can before it gets to hot.

You'll just move over there and get into surfing :headbang1:

It's cleanup weekend. It's March. Temps will be in the 70's and 80's soon. Someone had to say it, but dune season at Dumont is almost over. This sucks! bawl.gif

Although I'm looking forward to spring time and some Coral Pink runs, it's sad to see the season end. It's been a bitchen one though to say the least. I've made lots of quality trips for 10-11 and have gotten very comfortable with my (somewhat new to me) rail. I feel like I can go duning blind folded out there now. Those dunes are so familiar. I love it. It's allowed me to concentrate more on going big and taking chances I would have never imagined years ago. Gettin ballsy I tell ya! laughing.gif

Anyways, just thought I'd remind everyone the season is almost over. stirthepot.gifthumbsdown.gifassblast.gif:hello:

Yes it comin to a close...sucks. And you are sure starting to haul butt in your car! I hope I'll be able to upgrade to a car soon...but I'm not a baller like the Frizz haha! jk. But we had some great trips this year and the regatta was ridiculously awesome!! I'll have a built one next year!

So pete when's coral pink?