SPEEDING TICKET ADVICE PLEASE!

goodguys75

today i got a speeding ticket for 80 in a 65 on 95/autoshow drive....but i know i was not doing 80 because i had cruise control on just a little under70 about 69mph...the officer stated that it was 80 when he was pacing me.....so anyway, anyone ever use those ticket busting places or should i just fight it in court??? If you had good luck on the ticket buster places...let me know the name of the place so i can go and take care of this....thanks alot :drinkbeer:

today i got a speeding ticket for 80 in a 65 on 95/autoshow drive....but i know i was not doing 80 because i had cruise control on just a little under70 about 69mph...the officer stated that it was 80 when he was pacing me.....so anyway, anyone ever use those ticket busting places or should i just fight it in court??? If you had good luck on the ticket buster places...let me know the name of the place so i can go and take care of this....thanks alot :drinkbeer:

Just make arrangements with the city attny and go to traffic school. ends up with no points and some bucks out of pocket. if u plead not guilty and have to testify against the officer who has ton's of experience in "pacing " and testifing in court your going to lose. Take traffic school. that way no insurance chgs against u.

was this today?? If so he did not pace you....you got tagged by the laser by the two cops sitting on the overpass all day :undecided::thumbsdown:

yep!

1st guy radars, 2nd guy radios to a 3rd bike cop up the freeway your speed and vehicle description. I'm thinking that fancy new radar gun doesn't work very good and they EFFED UP!

post-3-0-50544100-1300976963_thumb.jpg

Go to Half price Lawyers...$50 bucks to the Lawyer and whatever the city wants to charge and it goes in to a parking ticket.. easy fix just gonna cost about 150 to 200 approx to get it taken care of..

Capt

have you used them or know someone who has.....I called and they were nice...thanks

Just make arrangements with the city attny and go to traffic school. ends up with no points and some bucks out of pocket. if u plead not guilty and have to testify against the officer who has ton's of experience in "pacing " and testifing in court your going to lose. Take traffic school. that way no insurance chgs against u.

I'm with YNOT on this one. And I am pretty sure that you can pay for the class and take it on line now. Much easier, much cheaper. It worked for me the last time!

:old:

I'm with YNOT on this one. And I am pretty sure that you can pay for the class and take it on line now. Much easier, much cheaper. It worked for me the last time!

:old:

Easier?? lol 8 hrs of class is not easy and with the court cost and traffic school costs... not to mention 8hrs of class (How much is your time worth?)

Ask for Adam Stokes at the Half Priced Lawyers and he will charge you $50 bucks and you get a fine from the city a few weeks later and you are done..... never even go to court.. now that is easy and even if it is $200.00 total it is still cheaper than court+school+fine... in my book...

But I am not RETIRED !!!! :old::booty::laughing:

Capt

I hate the chickin sh*t speed traps the police are doing now. Sucks you got tagged. I did online traffic school. You can haul a$$ through it, I finished in about 45 minutes. You can go at your own pace, though and knock it out in sections if you want.