April 1st and 2nd weekend trip

CaptNkllm

^^ wow that's a shocker..... Really he didn't get back to you?!?!? Ha ha

I cancelled the last weekend and I tried 1 time to get a hold of him by text.. so no real shocker .. I didnt really try to get him and I didnt push the issue either .. so no shocker on this end

You not surprised that I didnt try harder either?

Capt

When we tried to get him it was almost impossible.

TJ did us good. ;)

Thats what I told him to do....get a better job anyways

Not taking anything away from TJ,,,, Ed has done me good and he has done a couple friends cars also. How many Chronic complainers of Ed's? VS total cars he has tuned? Has the car owner always done what Ed suggested? or would the outcome of those tunes been a little different? Does all of the complainers understand there cars? to even say what the issues are or are not? Have you dealt with Ed to even know how he takes care of business?

Man a lot of variables....Now tell TJ you need him to drive to Glamis to do some tunes... how long would it take for him to make that drive? I had an appt set up with Tj that he missed and he never returned any of my phone calls after that...and that was here is town also...... I had to drive to Butch's to get a hold of him... does that make him a bad guy? No! Just busy.....

So missed appt, missed phone calls, It looks to be a tie... doesnt it?

Ed has never missed an appt yet though.

Carry on

Capt

All I can say is my experience with both.

Ed many many call unanswered pm's ignored etc etc

TJ asked got the people he showed up and my car is a completely different car!

That's all know.

Never heard a complaint from a TJ tune.

Never heard a complaint either about TJ but also doesnt have as many tunes floating around either.. So let me get this straight... Neither of you are getting your cars done but you want to HiJack a thread that has nothing to do with either of you guys getting your car done?.... Ok... Makes sense to me

Capt

All I can say is my experience with both.

Ed many many call unanswered pm's ignored etc etc

TJ asked got the people he showed up and my car is a completely different car!

That's all know.

Never heard a complaint from a TJ tune.

Well why you guys were duking it out on this post you all missed one of the best trips of the year. Friday nite was a little cold but woke up Sat to nice temps, no wind and fresh dunes. Had a great day of riding and was amazed at how much fun the new RZR S was. Still not like driving a car but enough to keep you interested and excited at Felt wing a tranny to work with though. Nice night sat. woke up today to a great bright,no wind day. Take note the winds are starting to move the dunes around and the trail you used to take all the time is either not there or has a big hole in it. Be careful the remaining part of the season as the wind and the Sun have changed everything.

Didn't see anybody i knew and had a great weekend,

Terry

Awesome!! When i looked outside on Sat I almost kicked myself but for all the money it cost me to go out it wasnt worth the risk... good to hear you had a blast..

Capt

Well why you guys were duking it out on this post you all missed one of the best trips of the year. Friday nite was a little cold but woke up Sat to nice temps, no wind and fresh dunes. Had a great day of riding and was amazed at how much fun the new RZR S was. Still not like driving a car but enough to keep you interested and excited at Felt wing a tranny to work with though. Nice night sat. woke up today to a great bright,no wind day. Take note the winds are starting to move the dunes around and the trail you used to take all the time is either not there or has a big hole in it. Be careful the remaining part of the season as the wind and the Sun have changed everything.

Didn't see anybody i knew and had a great weekend,

Terry