air conditioner for 03 corrola

THE BIG E

Hi all my dad's 03 corrola blows warm air when he turns the air conditioner on, i have check all the fuses and they are all ok what could be the problem. the car only has like 120k miles and it has been doinng the same thing for a month thanks

Hi all my dad's 03 corrola blows warm air when he turns the air conditioner on, i have check all the fuses and they are all ok what could be the problem. the car only has like 120k miles and it has been doinng the same thing for a month thanks

The first place I'd look is the freon level/pressure if the compressor is turning. It may have sprung a leak!

• Thumbs Down 1

The first place I'd look is the freon level/pressure if the compressor is turning. It may have sprung a leak!

I have check and found out that the ac compresor cluth relay was not working, so went to o'rielly got the new one and now it work thanks for the help every one :drinkbeer:

Is that near the flux capacitor?

No, other side of the car. ;)

Probably next to the muffler fluid...

Oh Wait, cars have that now :think: diesels anyhow :dope::thumbsdown:

Ii'll bet that he opened the hydrostatic lock on the hood, lifted it with a sky hook and took the clutch out with a left handed monkey wrench. :dunno:

:old:

Nope i just saw that the compressor cluth was not engaging and look at the fuse box were it say's "ac campressor cluth'' and it was cracked so went to get a new one and it is working like new again. I think these cars have this probelm. but toyota only has released a serivce bulletin saying if you have a

’01 –’04 Camry, ECHO, & Celica

’02 – ’04 4Runner, Corolla, & MR2 Spyder

’03 – ’04 Highlander, Matrix, Sienna, & Solara

you have to change the reley for a different new model to fix the problem which instals in the same place. But this is not a recall just a service bulltin so i go to the dealer and they wanted $70 for the relay, so i go to o'reilly and it only cost me $13 bucks for the relay got it into place and now it is working like it should :DDRrocks: