night drags

renoyfzfan

just wondering if the june night drags are gunna happen this yr.. i havent heard much thought i start the topic

Tate I will get with you off the boards and give you a person to convince!! Just need to watch the azzhats that like to make trash and spray paint. Need to keep it to those that are truly there to enjoy being at the hill and not destroy stuff or leave their trash.

Wow!

That really sucks that we have resorted to making private conversations to plan trips because of the azzhats that ruin it for everyone else.

I say put it up on the public boards and be vigilant to all the azzholes leaving trash and causing problems.

I certainly am not going to let anyone ruin my weekend (Or Night) at the dunes.

I have been told that the spray paint was actually before the night drags, but there was still a bunch of a$$hats. Not a private event, since there is nothing planned, just had some thoughts for Tate, that I was not going to share in the open and not because of you guys.

In regarding the night drags....anyone know if they got classes for types of bikes? Or its run wat you brung? I was thinking on bringing out the drag 70....

Joey it is run what you brung, people would probably get a kick out of the 70.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the problem that there wont be any night drags, I am sure there is enough people that would like to have them.

Is there a problem with the BLM???

There is no issue with the BLM. They don't care if we go out and light the hill and race....as long as everyone is legal they are cool with it. I've heard that straight from Larry Blaine. It's not against any rules. I think because the LEO's wrote some people tickets in the past for no lights, whip, etc...some hill shooters guys might think that was a form of harassment. That was not the case. If everyone is legal and plays by the rules, there shouldn't be any tickets written.

I think because of that, everyone thinks this needs to be a hush hush thing.

Personally I don't care to go out at night anymore during the summer for these night drag type trips. It's alot of $$ to go out for the little bit of duning I can get in. I don't run the hill anyways and the dunes are too dangerous in the summer to run how I like to at night.

• 4 weeks later...

went to night drags last night the 11th what a wast of time. you guys wanted to keep it hush hush well it worked no one showed up..

Not sure why everyone wanted to keep things hush hush. ??? Like I posted earlier, it's not illegal to go out there and race.