night drags

renoyfzfan

There were to main reasons why it was being kept quiet, the first was due to someone getting fined in Glamis for brining lights. I stopped worrying about that one when Pete said BLM was ok with it and I trust Pete would know where Dumont is concerned. Seems that Glamis and Dumont had very different outlooks on things, thankfully we have the better of the two in Dumont!! The second was to have less trash (as in people), showing up like last year. Me and a buddy had to go back to the trailer and grab several trash bags to clean up the hill from all the azzholez that just dropped there drinks where the stood.

Great job, Neal. Those turned out nice!

Doesn't seem like that many people showed up that night. Was the hill lit up or was that lighting yours?

Some of those guys' choices of riding gear crack me up. :think:laughing.gif

Still no lights on those bikes either. Not too smart for racing at night. Now I know why they wanted it hush hush. :shake:

Wasn't as many as last year but enough to be worth the trip. I really cringed at the guys without eye protection. Even more after I looked closer at some the the roost shots I did. They were kicking up lots of rocks, wouldn't take much to hurt someone. They did have a light cart but wasn't strong enough for the whole hill, I would say it was the minimum needed though.

Nowhere enough light for 200 ISO pics. The lighting is mine. Not one shadow from theirs.

Look at this closeup of a roost right in the center. That's a BIG rock!

post-709-0-49636100-1308081868_thumb.jpg