Might need to borrow or rent!

sandawg

I and a bunch are going to Dumont for Easter weekend. If R.C. Trans, here in Vegas can't get my tranny back to me in time, I will need a tranny here in Vegas. He said it will be done but I won't know until Monday when!

So for insurance not to miss the trip I need a tranny in reserve, just in case things go bad.

Thanks and if I break it I'll fix it.... but that is doubtful. I dont run that much HP or drive that hard!!! The reason it is in the shop is to change the ring and pinion and check why the tranny pops out of 3rd and 4th. :beercheers:

By the way, I don't need anything but the bare tranny. I will use my pressure plate, starter, clutch, axles, tubes etc!!! All it will need is the lever and throw out bearing.

:old:

Edited by SANDAWG

Hey pat, i wont be going for easter weekend,

i think last time out, was it for me.

it was really hard on me when i left last time.

knowing i will be leaving Vegas and going to Tennessee.

DUMONT was a big part of my life for 16yrs.

i said my goodbye in my own way last trip out.

I will stay in touch with the website now and then.

I hope you finally get the buggy you have wanted, BUILT....

*** Everyone take care and be safe out there....

until next time everyone.....

:laughoff:

This is serious chit Pete. I'm not about to miss the last Dumont trip of the season for me. Got the newlly rebuilt motor in the rail and it looks like a shaved ..... without the tranny hanging off the back!!! It's getting too close to not try everything I can to make sure the trip happens. :beercheers:

:old:

laughing.gif I hear ya. Just never heard of someone renting a trans for a weekend. Hope it works out!

I know it sounds wierd but I thought someone might have one laying around the garage that might still be good for one trip. Can you say "Desperate". Going into town today to talk to John and see what is going on with mine! :dunno:

If renting one doesn't work out I'll be looking for a rich over sexed, deaf, dumb and blind broad that owns a liquor store to go with me!!! :shocked::lol:

:usa::old: