Easter Weekend 2011

Tmoney

Celebrating my mom's 90th birthday Friday and Saturday so a lot of family in town so no dune trip's for me.Be safe the dunes are already moving to their summer time positions so big drop offs and holes.

Terry

Rocket, myself and a few of our friends will be there and camped on the bluff as usual, right above the fee station!

It won't be empty as all of the hard core duners will be there for the last trip (officially)of the sand season will be there.

What a life.......Dunning, drinkin, relaxin, BS'n, etc. etc. etc. Twill be a blast!

Eat your heart out for those that can't go......

Rocket, myself and a few of our friends will be there and camped on the bluff as usual, right above the fee station!

It won't be empty as all of the hard core duners will be there for the last trip (officially)of the sand season will be there.

What a life.......Dunning, drinkin, relaxin, BS'n, etc. etc. etc. Twill be a blast!

i totally agree!!!

i totally agree!!!

I sure hope th eweather report is wrong. Damned winds are forecasted to blow all weekend at around 40 mile an hour gusts. Smooth sand isn't any good if you can't get on the dunes!!!!

OH well.....Movies, a few Toddys, some friendly conversation ( no BS allowed ) Yeh Right!!!

Might be an interesting trip this weekend!!!! Watching the tent campers that didn't read the weather! :dope:

:old:

I sure hope th eweather report is wrong. Damned winds are forecasted to blow all weekend at around 40 mile an hour gusts. Smooth sand isn't any good if you can't get on the dunes!!!!

OH well.....Movies, a few Toddys, some friendly conversation ( no BS allowed ) Yeh Right!!!

Might be an interesting trip this weekend!!!! Watching the tent campers that didn't read the weather! :dope:

The forecast shouldn't matter to a HARD CORE duner! :blah::laughing:

The forecast shouldn't matter to a HARD CORE duner! :blah::laughing:

Dats right Prez....That's why we are all going. Wish you could have made it. :beercheers:

Taking my Kite. Going to have the first sand rail powered by a kite and the wind!!! :rockon:

Dem hang glider guys got nottin on me. :woopitydoo:

:usa:

Do we still have a date Pat? Looks like it's a go.

just got word my brother passed away in his sleep last night.....probly won't be at the D after all.

oh crap! im very sorry about that randy. thoughts go out to your family!!!!

thanks for the kind words everybody.

Sorry for your loss Randy. We figured something must have happened when we didn't see you by Saturday.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family! Bob & Carolyn