anyone ever use falken tires?

goodguys75

Im running BFGs now and need to get a new set of tires...went to discount and they told me about falken tires that are supposed to be similar to my bfgs all terraines.....they look ok and they are a little cheaper......and the same specs like the bfgs....thanks for any input.....

I just bought a set new, they are size 305/65/18 and they are a great tire, they were a little squirlly at the begining and now with the right tire pressure and a few miles that all went away, probably the pressure I had in their before.

I have the falken wild peak a/t tires, worked great in the dirt, sand and on the road and look good, the BFG in my opinion wear out too fast and these have a 50,ooo mile warrenty

I have them on a crewmax tundra with a 3" lift

I just bought a set new, they are size 305/65/18 and they are a great tire, they were a little squirlly at the begining and now with the right tire pressure and a few miles that all went away, probably the pressure I had in their before.

I have the falken wild peak a/t tires, worked great in the dirt, sand and on the road and look good, the BFG in my opinion wear out too fast and these have a 50,ooo mile warrenty

I have them on a crewmax tundra with a 3" lift

nice, thanks for the input....bfgs just are getting too expensive now...they went up like 400.00 since i bought 4 yrs ago....

nice, thanks for the input....bfgs just are getting too expensive now...they went up like 400.00 since i bought 4 yrs ago....

The BFG's are very expensive, and if you look at the reviews their are 100's of negative ones, and honestly everyone adn their momma have them..

I atleast can grab an extra Falken if I need to replace one!!

Im running BFGs now and need to get a new set of tires...went to discount and they told me about falken tires that are supposed to be similar to my bfgs all terraines.....they look ok and they are a little cheaper......and the same specs like the bfgs....thanks for any input.....

I just bought a set of the rocky mountians for my 1/2 ton z71 chevy (265-75-16) and so far so good. They look aggresive enough with a good tread design. 50k warranty, 10 ply and not a bad price either.

-T

I just bought a set of the rocky mountians for my 1/2 ton z71 chevy (265-75-16) and so far so good. They look aggresive enough with a good tread design. 50k warranty, 10 ply and not a bad price either.

-T

could not find rocky mts on the web site, thanks for the input......im looking at the wild peaks...they seem ok

-T

-T YOUR ALIVE!!!