Need Help with a personalized plate for my car

bp-guy

I am almost done with my 65 Mustang. I am bringing it out of retirement and want to drive it again. I want a new plate for it and am running out of ideas.

I don't want to give up too many details about the car till it is done and I will post up the finished pictures then. But it's a 65 coupe, blue in color. The motor is a 347 stroker. Ok... lets see what you can come up with for me.

If the plate is available ( in California) and I choose it I will send off the winner a cool Border Patrol goodie bag.

Thanks

Tim

Edited by bp-guy

I am almost done with my 65 Mustang. I am bringing it out of retirement and want to drive it again. I want a new plate for it and am running out of ideas.

I don't want to give up too many details about the car till it is done and I will post up the finished pictures then. But it's a 65 coupe, blue in color. The motor is a 347 stroker. Ok... lets see what you can come up with for me.

If the plate is available ( in California) and I choose it I will send off the winner a cool Border Patrol goodie bag.

Thanks

Tim

BLUSTROKR

CRMPUFF

BLUPSTU (BLU PAST YOU)

Been checking plates on the DMV website-

Taken plates-

Fastrnu

Blubyu

Pnyxprs

347pony

Blupstu

caughtu

wasntme

Timstng

fn fast

Available-

2FST347

Deportd

pnyptrl

Hrs thf and..........

BNRHNTR!!!!!

I am really liking the 2FST347. Might snag that one, but I want to see what other ideas we haven't thought of yet. Thnaks for the help so far!!!

Edited by bp-guy

Been checking plates on the DMV website-

Taken plates-

Fastrnu

Blubyu

Pnyxprs

347pony

Blupstu

caughtu

wasntme

Timstng

fn fast

Available-

2FST347

Deportd

pnyptrl

Hrs thf and..........

BNRHNTR!!!!!

I am really liking the 2FST347. Might snag that one, but I want to see what other ideas we haven't thought of yet. Thnaks for the help so far!!!

The kinda neat part of this one is that it will look like a reglar licence plate but have a message for you Tim!!!

We got a winner!!!!!!!!!! well kinda, I took a suggestion but it was taken but I tweaked it a bit and got one that was available.

The winning suggestion was sent in by---

Sandseeker.

I took- NSTY65 and changed it to NSTY6T5 (since NSTY65 was taken)

Thanks Brice!!

PM me your shirt size and address, I will send you out some Border Patrol goodies. :beercheers:

Congrats on your new Plate Tim :thumb:

Lucky Fugger Brice..I was looking forward to a new shirt!... You will enjoy wearing that to SPECIAL OCCASIONS! LOL....I put mine on and have a BLAST with it, The looks and questions you get are the best!

WOOOHOO winner winner chicken dinner, very cool Tim I like it now lets see some pics

of this mustang I'm a mustang fanatic from my first car a 66 mustang coupe. :ban-split:

I'm an xl shirt size

Edited by sandseeker