Experienced data cabling tech

White Rhino

I dont know what a data cabling tech does but if it pays 100k a year I will take it!!!!!!!!!!! I got an alot of certifications for a bunch of stuff that probally means nothing. When can I start and how much will you pay me paul? I need weekend and holiday weekends off to go to the dunes. 4 weeks a year paid vacation, Medical insurance and a retirment plan. What do you think?........Sorry I hate my job!

Teach Charlie and you can have him for less than that~he has been out of work for 2 months now and driving me nuts. He can wire Heavy Equipment does that count?

Charlie just said" I can pull wires through anything wether they wanna go or not" :laughing:

We are located in San Diego but do work all over So Cal

I'm looking for someone who has (like me) pulled literally 1000's of miles of cable. Little instruction to get it done.

I have jobs that have VERY tight timelines. So have to kick a$$!!

The video stuff we do I can train that guy if he has cable pulling (cable construction. And that is different than a carpenter) experience.