Here we go again...

rushjunkie

Saw it on CL, and I couldn't help it. My fingers clicked the "reply" button on their own. It was cheap and it needs A LOT of love. I'm starting to think I'm like the cat lady who takes in every stray that comes around.

At first I thought the frame was toast because of the angle of the tank and engine in the pics. Turns out that the tank was just resting on top of the spine for the picture. The frame is bent, but should straighten out pretty good with the ol' bottle jack. Worst case scenario, I have a spare seat pan (kinda rough), pull starter (working perfect), tank (almost NO rust!); all for less than a nice steak dinner.

Now, I need to get crackin on the other three trikes in the garage before the better-half notices there's a fourth...

post-3304-0-10077900-1306990983_thumb.jp

post-3304-0-66805100-1306990991_thumb.jp

post-3304-0-95511300-1306991002_thumb.jp

Good find :beercheers:

Just tell the wifey it's for the..... kids :laughing:

Problem is... Now it's FIVE 70's and only one kid... DOH!

Score! Yeah, that first pic looks like it is WAY bent. hahaa What year is it?

It's an 84. The frame has some fresh paint on it, but they didn't bother straightening. Looks like they started a restore (new rear tires, CLEAN muffler, etc.), but must of bit off more than they can chew. I'm seriously considering parting this one out. We'll see...

i was shootin for this one but u beat me. even offered him an extra 25 bucks

:laughing: Yeah, he told me he had a ton of responses. Looked like he was regretting posting it for so cheap. Stand-up guy though, I might have taken your extra 25!

Good grab, keep those 70's in the Regatta family!!

I need to get me one of these the 110 just ain't the same at the regatta

Nick even if you get a 70, you are required to keep the 110 and bring it out!!! lol

• 4 weeks later...