early ride this Saturday

dunefreak

So this is just an idea at this point to so if there is any interest, but I was thinking of heading out to D early Saturday morning (getting there like 6 or 7 AM) and staying until about 1pm at the latest. That's a good 5 or 6 hours to gets some bitchen rides in. The high for Saturday looks like it will be around 100, but the temps from 6AM-1PM look pretty damn good. (upper 60's and getting up to around the low 90's)

I'll be riding my Raptor and keeping it simple. Any riders wanna hook up and hit some epic smooth sand? Let me know.

Looks like me and Chadwick are in so far. Malibu Mike is a maybe. From what I hear the night drags are that night, but I don't care for those. I'd rather ride in the AM. I have to get back anyways because we have plans Sat night.

If I wasn't leaving for vacation this Sunday I would go out there with you. Like Bert said last Sat was nice. Little windy though. Have fun and be careful, steep razors out there right now, just like every summer.

going to go thru the front end of the DS tonight tighten everything up grease everything up and pray it holds together :P.... I should be in some way some how hopefully.

I just need to make sure that my eldow and ankle will hold up to the abuse. Would also be nice to find someone by me that wants to go and split fuel costs. I have a 20 ft trailer that can fit 5 quads.

it was my pops birthday yesterday and he just picked up a new rv. 20 sum foot fleetwood :shocked: but the quads are loaded and the fams pumped. gma is watchin the scooter and well be headed that way fri night. count us in :atv:

it was my pops birthday yesterday and he just picked up a new rv. 20 sum foot fleetwood :shocked: but the quads are loaded and the fams pumped. gma is watchin the scooter and well be headed that way fri night. count us in :atv:

Cool. So Let me guess this straight though. You guys are rolling out for the whole weekend? And your able to leave your scooter unattended at home because your gramdma has an eye on it? :think:

Either way, cool. Your gonna go to Dumont so that's all that matters. laughing.gif

If you want to meet up and ride we'll be parked around A3 on the grid map. White crew can Dmax Chevy and a white Nissan Frontier. We'll be both on Yamaha Raptors.

grid-map.jpg

I understand many have other commitments or live too far, but I'm surprised out of ALL the people regularly frequent this site...nobody else is down to go shred some sand. And you call yourselves duners!? Pfff! Pansies!!! :laughing: