Summertime Devil bugs

bigdan

I have been going to Dumont for about 34 yrs and I would even go during the summer if it weren't for the Devil bugs. What the hell are those? I was trying to refill the gas on my buggy a couple weeks ago and one of them wouldn't quit biting me. I hate those little effers!!! :angry:

I'm lost. Does anyone have a picture of these "devil" bugs or is it like the Chupacabra?

Sorry no picture of the little bastards. I think they are like a horse fly or some other creature straight out-a-hell. :angry:

Horse Flys....they suck.

When we were out 2 weeks ago Little Charlie was trying to swat them with his hat.....got one soild and it landed on the table dead....the second time he did it he cut the fly in half and the tail was in his hat!!!Pretty funny you had to be there.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

Horse Flys....they suck.

When we were out 2 weeks ago Little Charlie was trying to swat them with his hat.....got one soild and it landed on the table dead....the second time he did it he cut the fly in half and the tail was in his hat!!!Pretty funny you had to be there.

Charlie was the horse fly assasin that day!!