Halloween 2011

Tmoney

I'm going out on Tuesday and stay until Tuesday. I have to take my two dogs too. One is a terror/lover, Red Nose American Pit named Harley. He's scarry until he meets you and he gets petted. The other one is a 5 # P.O.S. I affectionalely cal my Ankle Biting Bit*h that one be Pixie. She doesn't like anybody coming into camp unless they are carring Beer or Crown Royal. I'll be up on the bluff about the end of Vendor Row. Drop by and say Hi! 26 ft. toy Hauler and Red Ford 4x4 Crew Cab! Look for the Idaho Dunes flag on my Flag Pole. If not, see y'all at the Meet and Greet at the south Pole on Saturday at 2 PM.

Pete, I'll bring the silly little bottles of Bud Light my wife wins for you and Anna, Be there or be square!

Hey Terry, you gonna be there too?

Wow dune Season at Dumont is nearly here!!! :headbang1::clap::rzr::happydrunks::atv::thumb::whoop::driver:

:old::usa:

Edited by sandawg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going out on Tuesday and stay until Tuesday. I have to take my two dogs too. One is a terror/lover, Red Nose American Pit named Harley. He's scarry until he meets you and he gets petted. The other one is a 5 # P.O.S. I affectionalely cal my Ankle Biting Bit*h that one be Pixie. She doesn't like anybody coming into camp unless they are carring Beer or Crown Royal. I'll be up on the bluff about the end of Vendor Row. Drop by and say Hi! 26 ft. toy Hauler and Red Ford 4x4 Crew Cab! Look for the Idaho Dunes flag on my Flag Pole. If not, see y'all at the Meet and Greet at the south Pole on Saturday at 2 PM.

Pete, I'll bring the silly little bottles of Bud Light my wife wins for you and Anna, Be there or be square!

Wow dune Season at Dumont is nearly here!!! :headbang1::clap::rzr::happydrunks::atv::thumb::whoop::driver:

I'll be sure to try and swing through. Unfortunately Anna got invited on a canoeing trip with the park service, which she just started volunteering for. Good for her though. She's stoked!

Damn...Tuesday through Tuesday! That is going to be a treat.

Pat, I will be pulling in Friday afternoon hopefully by 3 or so. Be at our usual #9 spot. Wait till you see the "new"addition to my trailer. Long story but we will talk about it there.

Terry

Edited by ynot

I will be there. Cant wait. I havent been to Dumont since last Halloween. Its been way to long for me. I hope to meet some of you out there.

Right on, Donald. Damn a year without Dumont??? How do you control the twitching?

Cruise out to the south pole on saturday at 2. There will be plenty of people from the board.

Cheers

Right on, Donald. Damn a year without Dumont??? How do you control the twitching?

Cruise out to the south pole on saturday at 2. There will be plenty of people from the board.

Cheers

Yeah crazy. I hope to make it out more this year. I will definitely make it out to the south pole, well that is if I remember, haha.

Arriving Thursday Morning!!!!!!

I'll be there doing the Haunt along with my wife, Lady Busa. Our 2 girls, Our adult son and his kids. Loose Wheel and his wife, His brother and wife, BIG HITT and his wife...

..and a cast of other ghosts, goblins, undead and all of us that will be undead by the end of the weekend...

post-5918-0-91050700-1319417028_thumb.jp

Terry, take your tow strap and a sand shovel for me and I might............never mind, I'll bar tend!

I'll stop by your camp on Thursday evening to check out the surprize and I have something for you too!

Pat

Edited by sandawg

I will begin my "occupation" of Dumont on Wed.

What do I want? Several things. I will occupy until I get them.

1) Want good sand.

2) Hang with friends.

3) Tilt a few (Kids are teens and will drive me back to camp)

4) Wake up smelling like fire.

5) Most important, no one gets hurt, and hopefully nothing major breaks...

If these conditions are met, I will end my "occupation" on Wed.

I will probably re-occupy for Thanksgiving.

I will begin my "occupation" of Dumont on Wed.

What do I want? Several things. I will occupy until I get them.

1) Want good sand.

2) Hang with friends.

3) Tilt a few (Kids are teens and will drive me back to camp)

4) Wake up smelling like fire.

5) Most important, no one gets hurt, and hopefully nothing major breaks...

If these conditions are met, I will end my "occupation" on Wed.

I will probably re-occupy for Thanksgiving.

Sounds like you will have a few partners over the next Dune Season we will stay pre occupied.

I am leaving on Thursday to Dumont, I been twitching for two years now, my bikes are ready, trailer tires checked, gas tanks are full, food checked, pass purchased, gear same old sh*t checked, alcohol checked and candy for the kids checked I am fing stoke. :monkiedance: :monkiedance: :atv: :atv:

I will be there Thursday night with the Wife. My Sister and her husband will arrive Friday night between 6p-8p then we will be playing music videos on side of our trailer (Hip Hop / Pop / Top 40) :rockwoot: and will be showing the Michael Jackson thriller video Saturday night during Halloween, Plus handing out candy :hungry:

All are welcome to stop by anytime :rolleyes:

Some pictures from last year’s Halloween…

post-1060-0-59479400-1319566631_thumb.jp

post-1060-0-15823100-1319566652_thumb.jp

post-1060-0-62743800-1319566669_thumb.jp

Actually those individuals are just of some very nice people that stopped by that night to watch the videos. My wife is actually the M&M and I am pictured with my sister in the photo below (I’ll let you guess which one was me :ohmy: )

I also came across of some other people who stopped by.

post-1060-0-98236400-1319574894_thumb.jp

post-1060-0-22752100-1319574910_thumb.jp