new toy hauler

vegas style

just got home from Bakersfield picking up my new to me toy hauler. a 2003 30' RageN fifth wheel. seems to be in great shape only a couple minor issues. this is just the next step in a dune addiction............ 6 quads, 3 trucks, a flatbed, homemade hauler, mini hauler, now fifth wheel LATER...... and im one more purchase away from being set for awhile.... i hopedope.gif i need to get a new large old english DDR sticker.

The work and play hauler will be up for sale soon if anyone is interested in it i will have a ad up soon but you can contact me with any questions about it.blah.gif

ok im having picture attaching issues dunno.gifwill post some up when it lets me

post-978-0-75124500-1309491402_thumb.jpg

Very Nice Steve. :MBdance:

You got a great "Built by National RV" trailer there. :headbang1:

Looks to be well taken care of too, from the photos I've seen. :ddr:

Ragen's have always had the good stuff like, 16" wheels, shocks, 'I' beam chassis. etc...

Hope the A/C rips, since you're used to the ICE BOX. :P

Congrats brO. :clap:

Lookin' forward to chillin' foe schizzz!

R-

:randizz:

• 1 month later...

seeing as how your old hauler was known as the ice box, got any suggestions for improving the AC in my hauler? Its mediocre at best. I have serviced and cleaned the filter regularly but its just not that impressive. Congrats on the new Ragen btw ! :headbang1: