Sunday morning dumont run

HOTRNHELL

Trip was good for me. No issues with the car as usual. Got to see what dumont is all about as far as the dunes go. Ghost town except for one other group camping out with a beam car for some testing. Nice to meet ya Hundy

post-6536-0-13524400-1310333304_thumb.jp

Did you happen to notice my board name? hahahah. Originally drove a jeep wrangler with no AC for 8 years and lived in Phoenix now Vegas. some things have changed but the weather has not its still HOTRNHELL

Only picture I took was the temp. Some pics up in the GD board in SR stuff by Hundy. Gotta do what ya gotta do to get that dune fix. Going to miss the full moon run with the crew next weekend so this was my chance. Was my first time to Dumont. Nice smooth tall dunes but.... not quite what I'm used to being a Glamis regular most weekends in the regular season and at least a moon run in the summer season. Yup a year round addict here. Ill probably do Dumont a few times a year now BC its just under two hours away and I hear there is a good ATC 70 addiction on the board here. My buddy that joined took some pics and vids I'll post up when he edits them.