FireWood

EY3BA11

Kinda short notice but does anyone have any small firewood they wouldnt mind parting with. I forgot all about it until this morning. Going camping for 9 days and can only use small burn barrell/washer barrel sized stuff. Anything would be appreciated. I have a small ax so i can split and chop a little as needed.

Thanks,

Nick I have some you can borrow. I will be getting a trailer load before season starts so you can help me with it for payment how does that work for you? Let me know?

Hit up the tree service place. That stuff is pretty small.

If your talking about the place that gave DDR people a deal a couple of years ago they raised the price and only let you load up the bed rails. I use to get it for a full bed load for 20 bucks. Not any more. I guess the economy has hit them too! If it changes let me know as I need another load myself.

thanks

If your talking about the place that gave DDR people a deal a couple of years ago they raised the price and only let you load up the bed rails. I use to get it for a full bed load for 20 bucks. Not any more. I guess the economy has hit them too! If it changes let me know as I need another load myself.

thanks

I was referring to First Choice off Eastern. They never gave me anything extra for mentioning DDR, but they let me fill my Z71 short bed up pretty damn full for $40. I thought that was a killer deal. I never got a truck load for $20 though.

I was referring to First Choice off Eastern. They never gave me anything extra for mentioning DDR, but they let me fill my Z71 short bed up pretty damn full for $40. I thought that was a killer deal. I never got a truck load for $20 though.

that's the place Eastern and Sunset. A couple of years ago they would let you load up for 20 bucks, even 40 for a full truck load would be fiar. When I called them to see if they still did that a lady told me no! I could only fill up to the bed top for 40 bucks. As it gets closer to the season I;ll probably call them again to see what's up this year?

• 2 months later...

that's the place Eastern and Sunset. A couple of years ago they would let you load up for 20 bucks, even 40 for a full truck load would be fiar. When I called them to see if they still did that a lady told me no! I could only fill up to the bed top for 40 bucks. As it gets closer to the season I;ll probably call them again to see what's up this year?

Just called them today. Price went up to 80 bucks for a short bed load of split wood. :(