What are you running next season? Anything new?

dunefreak

• 2 weeks later...

I tried my hand at building a little zero travel old school rail. On a severe budget. Mama says we cannot afford a car, so I tells her, "I can build one for under a grand!" Me and my big effen mouth! I can't weld fer chit, I have been in sales for so long I pretty much forgot what work really feels like, I had nothing to go by but pictures of other peoples set ups made from parts I canna afford.....

Picked up a frame for 75, a toyota MR2 motor with adapter for 125, seat were 50, trans 65, front end 25, pedals 40, front tires 40, rear paddles free, misc all together came to a grand total of $1241 before licensing.

Now to tear it up!

post-4471-0-69602000-1318603491_thumb.jp

post-4471-0-19991700-1318603518_thumb.jp

post-4471-0-39505100-1318603547_thumb.jp

I tried my hand at building a little zero travel old school rail. On a severe budget. Mama says we cannot afford a car, so I tells her, "I can build one for under a grand!" Me and my big effen mouth! I can't weld fer chit, I have been in sales for so long I pretty much forgot what work really feels like, I had nothing to go by but pictures of other peoples set ups made from parts I canna afford.....

Picked up a frame for 75, a toyota MR2 motor with adapter for 125, seat were 50, trans 65, front end 25, pedals 40, front tires 40, rear paddles free, misc all together came to a grand total of $1241 before licensing.

Now to tear it up!

That looks like a fun car for what you have into it.

Now to tear it up!

came out real nice John.See some familiar parts on that rig!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I am getting my seats recovered. The tweed seats were breaking apart and eveytime you touched a seat you became red. I got intouch with www.Redart.com and they do Beard seats so I am taking them up to him and will get them back in a week. I will post pics when they get back.

A stock Sammie that can barely fit in my hauler (9'5 storage space). A test run this Thanksgiving to see how well it may dune and trail ride! Put a lot of time and effort into it to get it running good (incl.real tires) , so we'll see!

post-1252-0-46726400-1319779936_thumb.jp

Edited by aseman