Smoke detector is going nuts

Reddog

Whats up Yall? Brought my trailer home today to get cleaned up for this weekend and the smoke detector is going crazy on me. The unit is a CCI, and is the one located near the roof. It beeps about every 10 seconds. Anyone ever had this happen? Im guessing it has probably gone bad. Batteries are good, and I have it plugged in.

I saw on another forum that CCI is out of business, so if anyone knows what kind of unit replaces this one, that would be good.

thanks!

Update

Battery charger is not working either. checked all fuses but the one in the bottom of the the converter? Could not get it out. it is a green one, and I tried everything to get that sucker out and no luck.

C'mon somebody! I got a trip to pismo this weekend, and she aint gonna fly like this.....

Whats up Yall? Brought my trailer home today to get cleaned up for this weekend and the smoke detector is going crazy on me. The unit is a CCI, and is the one located near the roof. It beeps about every 10 seconds. Anyone ever had this happen? Im guessing it has probably gone bad. Batteries are good, and I have it plugged in.

I saw on another forum that CCI is out of business, so if anyone knows what kind of unit replaces this one, that would be good.

thanks!

****LOOK I KNOW THIS SOUNDS GOOFY BUT CHECK THE WATER IN YOUR BATTERIES.....

MY BOUNDER DONE THE SAME THING AND GUESS WHAT MY BATTERIES WERE DRY.

I FILLED THEM IT ALL WORKED FINE AFTER THAT......LET ME KNOW IF THAT WORKS

Well........found it. GFI was kicked! DUH! I blew the fuse in the converter too. that is a beotch to replace, there is two screws that hold that booger in, took me a while to figure that out!

Yes Andy, i think that is a signal for low voltage. THanks