christmas tree pass

goodguys75

damn not one person been down there???

I've been down that road but it's been several years ago. I drove it my company car if that tells you anything. Only one tight area that I can remember and some slippery gravel in parts. It's a nice off raod route but not exciting in my opinion. Simular to the area around Nelson if that tells you anything.

I've heard there are a couple areas of interest along the road, but it's pretty much what it's title says. It's a dirt road with a bunch of christmas trees. laughing.gif Believe it or not, I still have yet to check it out. We'll probably take it back from Laughlin though as we are planning a dual sport ride there soon.

I too am guilty of not going there. lived here all my life but have never been there. I was considering doing a day trip in the FJ about a year ago and after doing a little research on-line about it I found that there was not to much to see other than some old and some still active mines where vistors are pretty much not welcome(Tweakers maybe?) Some petroglyphs and some canyons that might be interesting but just couldn't justify trailering the RZR down or taking the FJ by ourselves. Let us know what you find?

Terry

its ok.. just as everyone else describes.. a dirt road not very challenging. when i went down it i saw a mustang driving on it so its not bad at all.. However as monkie said the pictographs are a nice little walk off the road.