Do you have pictures of your pet at the dunes?

FE135

I don't think it's a secret that I do some stuff for Sand Sports magazine. They are going to do a story on pets at the dunes. I'm always trying to get more Dumont stuff in there so I need your help. Do you have a picture of your pet and your sand toy together? Or, with a dune background? Or around camp obviously at the dunes? Want their picture in the magazine? Post them up here! Also, send me a copy with your name, pets name, and address if you want a copy of the issue mailed to you. Send to fe135@yahoo.com

I also need help locating these folks. If you know who they are, give them my email or direct them here. These were taken at the last poker run.

I'm pretty sure this woman is Karen Fisher but that's all I know.

p629407262-4.jpg

I don't know these folks.

p309027333-4.jpg

Thanks in advance, Neal

I don't think it's a secret that I do some stuff for Sand Sports magazine. They are going to do a story on pets at the dunes. I'm always trying to get more Dumont stuff in there so I need your help. Do you have a picture of your pet and your sand toy together? Or, with a dune background? Or around camp obviously at the dunes? Want their picture in the magazine? Post them up here! Also, send me a copy with your name, pets name, and address if you want a copy of the issue mailed to you. Send to fe135@yahoo.com

I also need help locating these folks. If you know who they are, give them my email or direct them here. These were taken at the last poker run.

I'm pretty sure this woman is Karen Fisher but that's all I know.

p629407262-4.jpg

I don't know these folks.

p309027333-4.jpg

Thanks in advance, Neal

Neal, yes her name is Karen Fisher & her dog CoCo. She's a good friend of mine. What do you need to get from her or I can have her call or e mail you. I will forward this to her.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It wasn't that bad. They both like to ride in the Rhino. I didn't know that dogs need to pee and poop that many times a day though.

Drop by or call me sometime and I;ll tell you about a wandering drunks experience with meeting them both in the middle of the night!

Funny as hell! :laughoff:

It wasn't that bad. They both like to ride in the Rhino. I didn't know that dogs need to pee and poop that many times a day though.

Drop by or call me sometime and I;ll tell you about a wandering drunks experience with meeting them both in the middle of the night!

Funny as hell! :laughoff:

See ya this weekend. Remember "Coors Light" or do I still have to bring my own.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...