Save the date...4th annual ATC70 regatta

dunefreak

So the date isn't 100% set in stone yet, but as everyone gets ready for the new dune season...here is the tentative date for the 4th annual ATC70 regatta out at the big D. ban-split.gif

4th annual ATC70 regatta at Dumont: Feb 4, 2012 ....more details to come later. This is only to let everyone know about the date. ;)

I doubt it will change, but I just wanted to let everyone know who likes to plan ahead. Luckily we got our permit packet and paperwork submitted in time back in July and got the ball rolling early with the new BLM special event rules and all. So far it's lookin real good and we're looking forward to another epic gathering of 70's and great people out at Dumont for our 4th annual 70cc event. headbang1.gifbeercheers.gif70_mascot.gif

I haven't had any fun at the last three of these events. :assblast:

But, I sure as hell ain't gonna give up the opportunity to give it another shot. :headbang1: :headbang1:

:laughing:

"The Frizzz" puts on the schizzz. :thumb:

:70::70::70::70::70::70::70::70::70:

Bustin's Video

:headbang1: That was a sweet little announcement video right there. :headbang1:

At first I was like : :undecided: WTH? I missed it?

Then: watched it.

Then: :ban-split: I'm In, I'm In !!!....... Yiah Yiah! :headbang1: :headbang1:

See what happens when you have too much time on your hands.

If you are cool with it, i will see if we can get this on a few other web sites...

There are allot of closet ATC70 fans that would love to be a part of this event...

See what happens when you have too much time on your hands.

If you are cool with it, i will see if we can get this on a few other web sites...

There are allot of closet ATC70 fans that would love to be a part of this event...

Go for it! I have no problem getting more people to come as long as they are ATC70 enthusiasts. headbang1.gif

• 2 weeks later...