A letter to the dealer that sold us one of our quads

Ross and Alice

Buying a new ATV or M/C or boat should be a fun experience.

We were in yesterday, already had a pre- negoiated price,, cash sale,, and were made to wait way way too long to take delivery. Three hours and 19 minutes is just too long a wait.

We had called ahead and said when we'd be there.

We kept mentioning that we had a long drive home, and we had to get to work.

We waited and waited and waited,, and then got an sarcastic attitude from a few employees.

We almost boxed.

Is that what you want?

It's not like we needed to be financed, cash sale!!!

You guys had our drivers license,, and we see why it always seems to get "lost" so the customer won't walk.

We were told the "paperwork was being done."

BS we found,, paperwork wasn't even started until we finally got to the table.

Your employees that are talking to frustrated customers need to not antagonize them furthur with jack a$$ remarks.

Being forced to wait so long like we were, to take both delivery and complete just a few minutes of paperwork should not mean police,, bad posts on offroad websites with other people chiming in how they got kicked around at ****** too.

If you want to aggravate a customer,, keep them waiting for hours, then give them an attitude.

If we buy anything else from you we will both negotiate price AND the time it will take to take delivery.

I've always felt at ******, that once the deal is struck,, the customer is then forgotten, and languishes on the salesfloor.

Had we not spoke up,, We be sleeping in one of the boats as you unlocked to open this morning, still no paperwork done.

On the good side, the guy that finally did the paperwork was teriffic.

And I do stress finally.

Don't make your good customers look like flaky deadbeats.

Their is a lot to be gained with good service to a good customer.

I hate leaving ***** pissed off.

It doesn't have to be this way.

We wern't the only frustrated people there.

Some customers were so frustrated they went onto the salesfloor and got their M/C's and quads and pushed them themselves to the delivery area, and then just grabbed someone to sign them off.

Buying a new ATV or M/C or boat should be a fun experience.

We were in yesterday, already had a pre- negoiated price,, cash sale,, and were made to wait way way too long to take delivery. Three hours and 19 minutes is just too long a wait.

We had called ahead and said when we'd be there.

We kept mentioning that we had a long drive home, and we had to get to work.

We waited and waited and waited,, and then got an sarcastic attitude from a few employees.

We almost boxed.

Is that what you want?

It's not like we needed to be financed, cash sale!!!

You guys had our drivers license,, and we see why it always seems to get "lost" so the customer won't walk.

We were told the "paperwork was being done."

BS we found,, paperwork wasn't even started until we finally got to the table.

Your employees that are talking to frustrated customers need to not antagonize them furthur with jack a$$ remarks.

Being forced to wait so long like we were, to take both delivery and complete just a few minutes of paperwork should not mean police,, bad posts on offroad websites with other people chiming in how they got kicked around at ****** too.

If you want to aggravate a customer,, keep them waiting for hours, then give them an attitude.

If we buy anything else from you we will both negotiate price AND the time it will take to take delivery.

I've always felt at ******, that once the deal is struck,, the customer is then forgotten, and languishes on the salesfloor.

Had we not spoke up,, We be sleeping in one of the boats as you unlocked to open this morning, still no paperwork done.

On the good side, the guy that finally did the paperwork was teriffic.

And I do stress finally.

Don't make your good customers look like flaky deadbeats.

Their is a lot to be gained with good service to a good customer.

I hate leaving ***** pissed off.

It doesn't have to be this way.

We wern't the only frustrated people there.

Some customers were so frustrated they went onto the salesfloor and got their M/C's and quads and pushed them themselves to the delivery area, and then just grabbed someone to sign them off.

If I didn't know better I would say it was the Yamaha dealer in Henderson or their sister store in Las Vegas on Craig road. I will never and I mean never do business with those stores or their companies again. Shouldn't be such a frustrating deal to buy happy vehicles!

sounds like berts mega mall in covina i tried to tell the guy i was only looking and not buying 2hrs later and his wasted time i still had no final price only what they could try and do for me since it was a limited edition and he only had 2.

i thought you were gonna say the one on boulder highway... thier parts counter broads are real B!tches

That's the place ISBB! Not only the parts people are b*tches the recpt. are pretty much idiot's and the manager's that operate(run would be to generous) the place are the worst business/customer service people I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. After calling their corprate office in Phoenix I see that it trickles down from there. I would rather miss a trip to the dunes than step foot in that place.

Ill just walk up the street to S & M and pray that matt doesnt have to order what i need... Speakin of that ding dong bought one size tire and a diffrent size tube for that tire... sheeze...

110/100x18 tire 4.50X18" Tube Granted it will work but that tube is meant for a wide a$$ honda tire... ohh well.. ill just buy new ones and have spares

World Motorsports Yamaha on Boulder...... :laughoff: I went through the same sh*t when I was buying my Grizzly. DimeStoreHood, are you in CA or from around our neck of the desert?

Ask Bert what they did to his quad when he dropped it of for service.

Taco and I were just talking the other day about how shotty that place is...that's where I bought my 450...they were just a bunch of arrogant a$$es....the people there are rude and for the most part don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground....

come to think of it...it's probably their damn fault two of my case bolts fell out this weekend!!! :laughoff:

That's the place ISBB! Not only the parts people are b*tches the recpt. are pretty much idiot's and the manager's that operate(run would be to generous) the place are the worst business/customer service people I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. After calling their corprate office in Phoenix I see that it trickles down from there. I would rather miss a trip to the dunes than step foot in that place.

I orderd parts from them, stupid :laughoff: I know, but I thought they would have them in time being a dealer and all, and all I asked from them ( parts b*tches) was a phone call when my parts arrived. I waited and waited no call. They even said they would call me when the parts arrived total BS. I called them every day to piss them off until, I finally got my parts two weeks later than it should have taken! Why, because they never orderd them and then when they did parts were on b/o. All I asked for was a phone call and well now ,I will never call them again.

Sorry for the long reply just had to vent, thought I was the only one who hated them guess not..

I just got a phone call from sports cycle west over on west sahara... said i have soem part there waiting to be picked up.. i was like WTF you talkin bout... she was like ya you ordered it in october... i thought for a minute and was like OHHHH YA... the part that you guys screwed up on... ordered me a washer instead of a DAMN THROTTLE TUBE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

That sounds like Vegas. What happened here was Arizona motor group purchased every dealer on boulder hwy(except the suzuki dealer) craig rd and honda kawi on rancho.....worst run dealerships in the world. They have the biggest a-holes in the world working there. Fee's on top of fees. The worst service dept. in the world. Its to bad because these all used to be ok dealers. I'm glad I don't have any need from any of them, I ride a Bombardier. I wouldn't give any of those places money for anything. Carter motorsports and sports west are still ok. If I make another big purchase i'm def going to so-cal or Az. I could b*tch about these guys for ever.....................................