10-15 weekend

sand chick

It was awesome. Got the car shake down in. Ran awesome. Some weird lines out there but fast

Was blistering hot out there but we toughed it out and did quit a few runs. Comp is fast as heck rite now

Road in had about 6" of loose sand on it? Never seen that before but made for a smooth road (mostly)

Good times!!!!!

Did you notice the huge rollers at the top of comp? Are they smaller?.... They will bounce you pretty good if you dont pay attention

Come on Halloween!!!

Capt

Rollers are still there. It was quite entertaining doing wheelies over them.

WOW!! I only took like 45 pics all weekend! Having to much fun riding I guess :laughing:

Didn't even get a pic of the rail with the new paint in the dunes :blink::stick_smack::dope:

:driver: Favorite memory of the weekend was when we were coming back from comp Friday night and Mike pulls into the wrong camp and starts to unstrap before he realizes its the wrong camp. Laughed so hard I almost peed! :laughoff::idiot:

Just a couple pics..

post-2396-0-31707400-1318902615_thumb.jp

post-2396-0-83602300-1318902622_thumb.jp

post-2396-0-11601100-1318902634_thumb.jp

post-2396-0-68616900-1318902643_thumb.jp

post-2396-0-48305300-1318902665_thumb.jp

Mike...did you get a new paint job?? lets see some garage shots please... who painted it?

Capt

Yes the car has a new paint job. Richie and I did it. Not sure what you mean by garage shots? We also added a hood to it. Looks like a totally different car now. :ban-split: . Hopefully I have all the bugs worked out from this trip and it's ready to go. Actually took Jodi for a ride and she had fun.