Looking for Employment

19th_AT

Well after 8 years of faithful service the Navy is laying off a LOT of its experience.Unfortunately, I am finding myself in this category. If anyone knows of a good job or is hiring in the northern Nevada region, please let me know. I have an extensive background in avionics, hazmat, leadership, and basic engine maintenance. I am also CPR, yellow belt and radiological hazmat (with actual hands on experience) qualified. Please contact me so I can get a resume to the appropriate personnel.

Edited by 19th_AT

• 5 months later...

Well I have followed my grand idea of moving up to the Carson/Tahoe area in NV. After 1 month of employment, I got laid off AGAIN. So after 2 layoffs in 6 monthes I am yet again looking for work. I have an electrical and mechancial background, along with general maintenance skills. If anyone has any leads please give me a shout. Thanks

Don't know if you're interested in the mining industry or not but they are hiring. Send a PM to cynick and let them know I sent you. Seth is good people and may have some job info.

Thanks for your service.

Semper Fi

Ace

Damn, Time goes by Fast seems I just read this last month. I need a Life. Good luck on your career. If you lived in southern California I would tell any person to get into Aerospace whether it is Military or Commercial it is damn good year round. This is one factory Job the USA is not sending to China any time soon. But Nothing surprises me today.

Are you set in living where you are now? I know that if you take a job with CBP or Border Patrol that in about 6 years you will be making 100k a year. PM me with any questions, The Patrol isn't hiring right now but there is a way in the back door for military if you qualify. Let me know.

• 1 month later...

this would be a cool job!!!

The Marussia F1 team is looking for a Junior Technician.

Every organization has teams.

The coolest ones have matching

fireproof suits.

THE MARUSSIA F1 TEAM IS HIRING

You could be part of the Marussia F1 Team as a Junior Technician, with the opportunity to learn multiple skills from some of the best in the racing world. In time, you'll develop the competence and confidence to support the Race Team at Grand Prix events worldwide. More Marussia F1 Team opportunities are coming and are only available through Monster.

CONTACT US | RESUME | JOBS | CAREER TOOLS | ADVICE | COMMUNITIES

2012 Monster - All Rights Reserved

Monster, 5 Clock Tower Place, Suite 500, Maynard, MA 01754

Monster respects your online time and privacy. If you no longer wish to receive Monster emails, please click here and submit your request.

Requests for unsubscribing or for changing preferences can be made by clicking on the link above and may take up to 10 days to take effect.

Questions? Email us directly by visiting http://my.monster.com/contactus/. Please do not reply to this email.

To read the Monster Privacy Commitment, visit http://my.monster.com/privacy

This is a marketing message from Monster, 5 Clock Tower Place, Suite 500, Maynard, MA 01754

Add monster@e0.monster.com to your address book or safe list to ensure delivery of Monster emails.

If you have any doubt about the authenticity of an email from Monster, simply open a new Web browser, type in http://www.monster.com, log in to your Monster account safely and securely and then perform the requested activity.

Campaign_To:terryallen@cox.net

My name is Bruce I have been looking on this site for a long time never post much but I think maybe I could help the right person with the back ground we are looking for.

If anyone looking has Electrical, Insturmention or DCS controls background. There is a power plant south of Boulder City looking to hire one person. Go to www.SDGE.com. Here is the link http://sdge.com/career-center-view-jobs fill out the on line application. PM me and let me know you applied I am the Operations and Maintenance Manager I will the ask HR to keep an eye out for the application.