Bonsai Kitten! Order Yours Today!

ltr450rider

I wonder it they can do this for puppies??? I think I will call them after Thaksgiving.

If you navigate the entire site via the tabs you will find that puppies do not have the proper bone structure to become bonsai puppies. C'mon folks, all the information that you need is on their site. Reading through the guestbook will answer ALL of your questions.

If you navigate the entire site via the tabs you will find that puppies do not have the proper bone structure to become bonsai puppies. C'mon folks, all the information that you need is on their site. Reading through the guestbook will answer ALL of your questions.

Thank you! Everyone needs to get thier panties "un-bunched" and READ a little. My buddy at work was telling me about it, I said there was no EFFING way I would even glance at this site, He talked me into and said to read it. I am glad I did, because it's funny as hell.

For the record, I like dogs, cats, and other animals (especially tasty ones) and I would never have shared this if I knew it was for real. It's a joke, please dont take it up the butt, It you dont want to laugh at it, then dont click the link.

Thank you! Everyone needs to get thier panties "un-bunched" and READ a little. My buddy at work was telling me about it, I said there was no EFFING way I would even glance at this site, He talked me into and said to read it. I am glad I did, because it's funny as hell.

For the record, I like dogs, cats, and other animals (especially tasty ones) and I would never have shared this if I knew it was for real. It's a joke, please dont take it up the butt, It you dont want to laugh at it, then dont click the link.

WHAT??? NOT REAL!! I just purchased a $300 rotor mold and options!! I have two kittens I found in a box at walmart and I did name them zoom and zoom. Burst my bubble!