Thanksgiving Weekend trip report

White Rhino

Showed up Wednesday night about 6:30 and proceeded to back into a sandy hole! It was only about 10' wide and 20' long but buried my Moho to the axles.... 5 hours later I finally got out! (pics of swimming pool we dug to follow)

The rest of the weekend was amazing! The weather was incredible for a turkey day holiday. Dunes were messed up, and lots of folks, but ANY day at the dunes beats a day at home.

Lots of dune runs none the less, end over ended and barrel rolled a revolt in our group but he was ok, lots of racing up comp, had a mosh pit Friday night at comp and north pole with my portable sound system (pics to follow) lots of laughs and fun!!!

Got lots of video ( I'm going to let Marbledr post it)

So relaxed was NOT ready to come home!!!

The road was dusty as heck but very smooth!!

My trip was quick and short. Rolled in Friday at noon. Set up camp with Vegas style and Lou B,s crew. Thanks for having me. Went on a good run Friday before dark with Lou and crew. Best run of the weekend.

Friday night went over to celebrate with Mike and Crew for his birthday. as Rob said it turned out to be quite a night. Lots of fun and killer trip to North pole at Midnight.

Saturday went on two more runs but the dunes beat the sh*t out of me. I checked out the Slow drags and took very few pics. Later on Saturday night my group was packed up or out and called it a night by 8PM. sh*t I was ready for some more. Went to comp and it was basically two rows and faded quick. A group pulled up next to me and I partied with them for a couple of hours. I seen Rob at the hill after he was tearing it up and hung out for a few.

Sunday Morning went out for a run solo and packed up and headed out.

I was able to head out Solo and I definitely needed some Dune Relaxation.

The road was excellent and cruised at 50MPG all the WAY in and out! Joke.

After this weekend I need a new Dune mobile. The QWAD is not cutting it anymore with tore up dunes.

Next trip the week after Christmas and before new years.

A FEW PICS TO FOLLOW.

• Like 1

My trip was quick and short. Rolled in Friday at noon. Set up camp with Vegas style and Lou B,s crew. Thanks for having me. Went on a good run Friday before dark with Lou and crew. Best run of the weekend.

Friday night went over to celebrate with Mike and Crew for his birthday. as Rob said it turned out to be quite a night. Lots of fun and killer trip to North pole at Midnight.

Saturday went on two more runs but the dunes beat the sh*t out of me. I checked out the Slow drags and took very few pics. Later on Saturday night my group was packed up or out and called it a night by 8PM. sh*t I was ready for some more. Went to comp and it was basically two rows and faded quick. A group pulled up next to me and I partied with them for a couple of hours. I seen Rob at the hill after he was tearing it up and hung out for a few.

The road was excellent and cruised at 50MPG all the in and out! Joke.

After this weekend I need a new Dune mobile. The QWAD is not cutting it anymore with tore up dunes.

A FEW PICS TO FOLLOW.

SWEET 50 MPG's! nice

just got back to being able to post lol. we left thursday around noon and got to the D at 4:30. my buddy jaime got his toyota prerunner stuck so we had to drop the trailer and some awesome guy in a rzr hitched it up and pulled him out but the himself got stuck. we rocked his out and then my dad got his moho stuck. what an amazing start to this trip. some dude brought his diesel 2500 over and yanked on the moho like it was a feather and got us out. then we were finally able to unload the bikes and hit the hills.

the dunes were rough thursday and friday but the tops smoothed out saturday and by sunday the backsides of comp and banshee were perfect. the flats were still completely busted up but stayed high and dry up top.

the road in was nice and smooth lots of traffic on the way out but the usual. no one in our camp got hurt and burnt though way too much fuel lol. damn shits expensive. nothing broke which was amazing. hope to do it all again on new years.

btw : in a few of jaksters pics i can see my dad and i at the slow drags and in front of comp. the guy with the dual lamborghini flags had a wicked car. and the buckshot racing truck was awesome.

Great weekend for sure!

Dunes messed up and in full use, not unexpected. Ready for some smooth off weekend sand for certain.

Everyone's food was scrumdilicious :)

Special thanks to the traveling mosh pit sound system! ! Totally made Mike's birthday

Thank you to everyone who we came over to camp to help celebrate.

Comp and North Pole.. AWESOME

Anyone wanna wrestle?? LMAO!

Mike's loaf of bread hahaha!

nice pics Jake

Sunday Morning went out for a run solo and packed up and headed out. Nice pics Jake. It was good camping with you. I was the trailer behind you. Weather was great and the family had a blast on our first season trip

A FEW PICS TO FOLLOW.

Edited by Brian73

A FEW PICS TO FOLLOW.

btw : in a few of jaksters pics i can see my dad and i at the slow drags and in front of comp. the guy with the dual lamborghini flags had a wicked car. and the buckshot racing truck was awesome.

thats a Racer actually...It is pretty sweet but the guy drives like a jackass sometimes