devorce attorney?

goodguys75

• 2 weeks later...

I did my own paperwork this last year for my divorce... Was kind of easy.. Getting rid of a 22 year NIGHTMARE B#%*H is the best thing I could ever do for myself!!! :headbang1:

Go to your local court house and ask the clerk about divorce paperwork and how to do it yourself... Your friend will be suprised how easy it can be..

If he wants he can message me and I will help as much as I can with what I did, What to expect and how to finish it off in court.. Having a Nagging, Stupid, Lazy b*tch that just takes the fun out of EVERYTHING and works hard at keeping you broke really takes it out you after a while.. :censored: LOL.. I found that it took giving her the broken down house and the junk I left behind made it easy to agree on paper and in court. Once you 2 can agree on most everything you set it in the court paperwork and if you 2 agree in court the judge will sign the divorce off and your done... Try to keep that B*#%H happy until the divorce is final... Than you can start dating her friends like I did.. :clap: LOL !! That starts a whole new set of problems tho... :MBdance:

Good luck!!

:rockon::rolleyes::headbang1:

Edited by Dune Dad