NV Plate TOYZ4US

Well I guess our crew has had our first experience with theft at Dumont on 12-31-11. We parked in between Bathroom 11 and 3 where we normally parked. It was only three trucks and two trailers since it was just a day trip for us. We did one run for a couple hours and came back to find somone had broke the license plate mount and taking his personalized plate. Shady azz chit right there! Hope the fn theives enjoy that plate! Pretty balzy if you ask me it.. would of been quite interesting if one of us had come back to camp to see that in the act. Watch your chit!!

What kind of low life steals a license plate? What are they gonna do with that? Mount it on the wall in their garage and when their friends come over and ask about it, then they can lie and say it's theirs? Wow...cool! :blink: Morons. Get a life and stay the eff outta Dumont!

• Like 1

Not a bad idea rat..We'll have to build the frame out of steel and weld it on. The Chitbirds broke the whole bracket off the trailer.

My hauler plate says "DUNERAT" I may have to invest in something like that too...maybe tack some rusty barbed wire to the back of it so you will hear the screams if its at night while you are sleeping.

• 1 month later...