4th Annual ATC70 Regatta, Feb 4th, 2012

dunefreak

Ok people, let's do this! The new year is here and that means the REGATTA is right around the corner!

4th Annual ATC70 Regatta presented by DumontDuneRiders.com

Saturday, February 4th, 2012

8 AM - 6 PM (all day and festivities into the night)

Last year we had just over eighty ATC70's show up. Do you think we can break 100 this year?

Don't worry about pre-registering this year. Just come out, pay/ sign in at registration, and let the games begin. Many more event details to come very soon so stay tuned. Sorry for the delay in event info, but our permit has taken quite a bit more to process this year so everything has gotten a bit delayed.

Hope to see you all there!

post-3-0-17121200-1325564821_thumb.jpg

hahahaaa

dinner, breakfast and lunch for $20

Ohhh hahaa I remember now. Probably not this year. We might just be having an intermission or break for lunch. Smokin Al probably can't make it out this year and I don't want him to stress with any additional burdens right now as he deals with some health problems.

There will also be some other minor changes this year but you can still count on one hell of a time!

Ohhh hahaa I remember now. Probably not this year. We might just be having an intermission or break for lunch. Smokin Al probably can't make it out this year and I don't want him to stress with any additional burdens right now as he deals with some health problems.

There will also be some other minor changes this year but you can still count on one hell of a time!

I'll keep my order under 40 sandwiches this year lol....

I'm hoping Campidiot can help me get mine going in time!! whoo!

Pete you doing shirts this year?

yeah. It's cutting it real close, but my guy says he has enough time. I'm just going to order about the same sizes and quantities as last year (plus a few extra of each) and make them first come/ first served to those who are registered. Then if there are any left after that then I'm sure they will sell. I'm not doing any of the pre-order stuff like last year. Too much stress! :blury: