4th Annual ATC70 Regatta, Feb 4th, 2012

dunefreak

Got my stocker outta the trailer after 10 months :shake:

post-6067-0-30903400-1326647375_thumb.jp

post-6067-0-98466700-1326647377_thumb.jp

Got it running after a gummed up carb issue...Jake was stoked. Spent most of the day tearing up the back yard instead of getting my stuff done :assblast:

We are gonna try and make it, pending no work or hospital limitations. Trying like mad to get my 125 all fabbed up in time. I certainly won't have it powder coated and done, but hopefully running in time :headbang1:

Jason LaPoint here, my father Garry and my friend Ryan are coming down. We just got all our bikes running. few A+ 's few 120's and a few 88's and a stocker. We are very excited, been waiting a year for this one. Never been to DDR but went to Tres Regatta the last one.

Lookin forward to seeing everyone again:)

post-7566-0-57061800-1326997446_thumb.jp

post-7566-0-08230300-1326997526_thumb.jp

Edited by J.LaPoint

Jason LaPoint here, my father Garry and my friend Ryan are coming down. We just got all our bikes running. few A+ 's few 120's and a few 88's and a stocker. We are very excited, been waiting a year for this one. Never been to DDR but went to Tres Regatta the last one.

TRF? NO WAY!!! are you going to be bringing some of your Raptors?

I bought the LTE's and PC3 from Pete (poundsand) when you did the dual exhaust shootout. I'd love to meet up for a non atc 70 ride as I only have my Raptor. Lol

Right on, Jason. It will be great to have you part of the DDR 70 Regatta at Dumont. I can assure you that you'll have one helluva time. We've been told we "do it up". ;) It's a blast.

TRF? NO WAY!!! are you going to be bringing some of your Raptors?

I bought the LTE's and PC3 from Pete (poundsand) when you did the dual exhaust shootout. I'd love to meet up for a non atc 70 ride as I only have my Raptor. Lol

Nice to here from you again, I sold TRF a couple years ago and moved to Oregon, I'm not bringing any Raptors, but my 155z A+ will go up Banshee hill no problem.... we can race:) Come on by the Regatta and hang out.

Also, Thanks Dunefreak:) We are ready to enjoy our little trikes, we will be coming in on Thursday and leaving Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you need anything.

Hey everyone don't forget to bring any rakes, shovels and as many cones as possible (preferably the tall ones) to help set up the track. We'll be setting upon Thurs and Friday so any early help we can get is much needed and appreciated. .

Can't wait to see you guys again. I don't bite, please be patient with me cuz I won't remember a lot of names from last year....but watching the rzr jump the fire and hanging out was BOMBDIDGIGITITYTYT! Excited to be there.

I'm letting my curiousity build as to the "shape" of the track till I see ya racin it.

pray.gif