4th Annual ATC70 Regatta, Feb 4th, 2012

dunefreak

Can't wait to see you guys again. I don't bite, please be patient with me cuz I won't remember a lot of names from last year....but watching the rzr jump the fire and hanging out was BOMBDIDGIGITITYTYT! Excited to be there.

I'm letting my curiousity build as to the "shape" of the track till I see ya racin it.

pray.gif

Hahahahaha..............it was a Teryx!

Almost forgot to post up the regatta rules. They are the same every year. :beerpint:

4th ANNUAL 70 REGATTA – RULES

1) Don't be a jerk. The goal is to have a great time at this event so don't show up with an attitude or take the races too serious. In the end it’s just bragging rights and a plastic trophy.

2) Every participant MUST be registered, have a 70 Regatta wristband on at all times, and a number on their paper number plate (provided at sign in).

3) All participants must wear a helmet and some sort of ankle protection. SAFETY FIRST!

4) You do NOT need a flag on your ATC in camp or on the track. All races or regatta events are inside camp this year due to stricter regulations.

5) There will be absolutely NO drinking and riding tolerated during the event.

6) All spectators and participants plus abide by BLM rules. Anything that is against the rules at Dumont is not allowed in camp.

7) It is the participants’ responsibility to be on time for whatever events or races that are taking place. Please pay attention. Ya snooze ya lose!

8) Absolutely NO intentional bumping or crashing will be tolerated. Those who are caught doing this will be disqualified.

9) Please note: AFTER the event is over (ie: nighttime), there will be some movies and music provided by the Custom Shop on the big screen projector like last year. The music can get a little loud and the movies might include more than "PG" material. If this is not your style, please do not plan on camping in the same circle or have your kids put to bed if you do not want them exposed to it. We’re not saying this is going to happen, but there is a good chance of a “party atmosphere”.

Thanks for the heads up, #9 puts us in the north 40 again but looking forward to checking out some racing for sure :thumb:

I doubt there will be any skinamax this year. lol Those were just the rules from the past 2 years that I copied and pasted. Wish you could join us in camp, but we'll hook up. :driver::beerpint:

Can't wait to see you guys again. I don't bite, please be patient with me cuz I won't remember a lot of names from last year....but watching the rzr jump the fire and hanging out was BOMBDIDGIGITITYTYT! Excited to be there.

I'm letting my curiousity build as to the "shape" of the track till I see ya racin it.

pray.gif

Hahahahaha..............it was a Teryx!

next time close the door!!! lol

I am bringing lunch for 120 people first come first serve all procedes will be given to Al and his family. I will make pulled pork and tri tip sammies with a bag of chips for 6.50

This is some great food and more than a great cause!!

I am bringing lunch for 120 people first come first serve all procedes will be given to Al and his family. I will make pulled pork and tri tip sammies with a bag of chips for 6.50

sounds good Brian. let me know if you need any help!

Hey everyone don't forget to bring any rakes, shovels and as many cones as possible (preferably the tall ones) to help set up the track. We'll be setting upon Thurs and Friday so any early help we can get is much needed and appreciated. .

I am going to try and be out there Thursday late morning, with shovels and a rake.

Hey if everyone could try and bring plenty of 5's and 1's for the shirts and meals that would help a ton. I don't think I have enough time to pick up change before I leave. Or if someone can bring out $100 worth of 5's and 1's, I can swap you out. I've been busy! :blury:

Here's a heads up on camp. We're parked just a little farther down than last year. Out of the 4 whole camps that are here, someone was already parked right where we planned to be. No biggie though. We have a great spot that isn't as soft with plenty of space just a couple hundred yards or so. Here's a pic. My truck is on the left.

photobucket-22250-1328117942990.jpg

Well....it is with great sadness but excitement that we will not be attending the Regatta this year. Our son Joshua is a wrestler in HS and we will be headed to CBL this weekend, the next step to get to State finals. He is doing GREAT this year and we couldn't be more proud!

Have a wonderful time, we are bummed we will miss it, but know it's for a great cause!

post-5576-0-43143600-1328199631_thumb.jp

Edited by Superstar70