Regatta sponsorship packages available and raffle items

dunefreak

Hey everyone, I just wanted to put it out there that we are offering sponsor packages for this year's 70 Regatta.

Sponsorship opportunities available are as follows...

$100 sponsor package: We place your banner at the event and give mention of your

company where the sponsors are mentioned (ie: at the end of the event and in our

writeup on our website)

$250 sponsor package: It includes everything in the $100 package plus your

company logo goes on the event t-shirts. Please note: Time is of the essence to get in on the $250 package because we only have a couple weeks before the cutoff to have the shirts printed.

To handle payment, I will just email you a Paypal invoice and you can pay however you'd like. Then we'll need your company logos emailed over to us plus we'll make arrangements to get any physical banners from you so we can display them at the event.

Raffle Sponsorship: For those companies who donate over $200 (retail) worth of raffle prizes, you will get your logo on the shirts as well. Just make sure you email those over to me asap! pete@dumontduneriders.com

Any other raffle donations are very much appreciated and we will make sure to give mention of your company at the Regatta and in the writeup.

We can use any and all help this year as the insurance premiums have doubled and we have even more costs for setup this year (like all the broken EZup's that need to be replaced because they got destroyed last year in that damn wind storm) :dope:

Thanks everyone!

Pete

oh.... I could do a sponsorship, but havent made a banner/ad in awhile. Do you have a banner company that you are currently using or working with? I can call up Ace Banners or some of my old companies and see if they are still in business and/or their current pricing but figured I would check to see what you may have first.

oh.... I could do a sponsorship, but havent made a banner/ad in awhile. Do you have a banner company that you are currently using or working with? I can call up Ace Banners or some of my old companies and see if they are still in business and/or their current pricing but figured I would check to see what you may have first.

Right on!

I don't really have a banner guy anymore since they've all moved out of state.

Pete i can donate to the cause, I'll be by your work sometime this week to discuss the details.eventhough can't make it that weekend. :banghead: :banghead:

Thank you, Curtis! Wish you could make it out. :(

Hit me up whenever. You know where to find me. ;)

Extreme is in I have a full exhaust, rear grab bar and intake I will throw in plus some shirts.

Too cool, Brian. Thank you and Extreme Performance!

We're getting support very early this year and that is a great sign! We can definitely use the help.

Thanks to all that have stepped up so far...

post-3-0-16386000-1325996369_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-32951500-1325996367_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-87249000-1325996367_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-69775300-1325996368_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-29028600-1325996368_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-61304400-1325996369_thumb.jpg

plus PainterJoe is in for custom ATC paint job!

plus Silver State Trucking & Heavy Haul for bringing out another loader this year

plus Smokin Al's BBQ!

Let's keep the raffle prizes and sponsors coming and make this the best year yet! :grin:

The cutoff for shirt sponsor logo submissions is about a week or so away so if you want to get in on that please get your logo to me asap.