are you insane with the coathang? hey hey peeps!

trqjnky

I was just wondering. I sold the yz S250 in favor of a buggy on 2.5 ton Rockwells an 46" tires I built from scratch. I miss you Vegas peeps......heY hey peeps!! Can you guess who this is?

ill give you a hint. I owe stevo a 12 pack of bud light and will pay him back if hes still alive.

Edited by noone

but anywho... married a chick thats WAAYYY to hot for my lame a$$. have a 1 year old boy that kicks a$$ and another small child on the way. hope to god another boy. own a small auto repair shop in iowa. was gonna move back to vegas but got hung up on a damn woman. jeebus. but shes cool as hell. miss dumont like crazy, keep telling the wife were going there for vacation soon.

i will pay shipping if anyone can send me dumont sand. i heart dumont..... NOTHING HERE!!! suuuuuuuuuucks. whats new ddr!????!!!???

holy eff... i have 2 login names. pete fix this. just use the trqjnky name. eliminate the noone name.... im cornfused.

Edited by trqjnky

Whoa! is right. :dayum:

I thought we all voted and he promised not to reproduce. :dope: lol.

SUP Dan? How you dune mang? hey hey pipsqueeks! :laughing:

Get ur azz out to D and I'll get you to hurl on buggy run again. :barf: promise...

Good to hear from you. Congrats too brO. :beercheers:

R-