1/12/12 Trip report

Adam @ GTP Off Road

I made it today to the sand!

had some fun out and nothing broke or went flat. Got some videos to edit, and got some photos of the new truck. i unhooked it from the trailer and tested it out on one of the fingers. I need new tires for sure! Didn't get stuck though. my buddy has the photos so they are to come to... i know bunch of crap no photos or video.. be patient.

Road in was pretty good, sand was fairly smooth. There was some traffic but not too bad. Looked like lots of people heading in as we were leaving.

I need to get a DDR sign, or flag or something when I'm out there. Might put a photo of my truck and bikes so people have an idea of what my chit looks like.

Were you aired down in your truck or running full pressure? It won't matter what tire you have if you have 35+ psi in your tires in the sand. You'll be amazed when you drop down to say 15 psi. You'll go everywhere. Don't waste your $ on new tires.

Pretty soon we should have some DDR stickers. 19th_AT is making some up and it looks like we might have a couple others who can do them too. This way you can display your DDR pride and others can spot a fellow DDR dude. I'll post up when we get them in.