Trade for Sand Rail.....1967 Nova Pro Street, Blown 572, Over 90k Invested

Surfman423

Would anyone be interested in swapping a nice, preferably 4 or 5 seat, rail for a 1967 Nova Pro Street, has a new blown 572ci, Weiand 8-71 under driven, TCI Turbo 400 with billet sprags and input shaft, TCI 4000 stall with anti-balloon plates, 12 Bolt Rear with Moroso Brute Strength Center Section and Mark Williams Axles, the list goes on. This car has been in the family since 1988 and has not been daily street driven since 1974. There has never been any rust or damage history to the car ever and it has all steel panels and real glass. Paint is beautiful and the motor is fresh with less than 500 miles. If your interested please call/text 360-888-2961 or email jcvoelker07@gmail.com

post-7912-0-04442400-1327888194_thumb.jp

post-7912-0-15002800-1327888312_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Took a little get to know you trip to the South Jetty Area of the Florence Dunes here in Oregon. Needless to say, quite a bit of difference between the new rail and the little Fugitive Rail I have been learning in over last summer. All I can say is its fassssst....LoL!!! We want to plan a trip down to Dumont this summer at least once. This car came from Bakersfield, CA and apparently Dumont is where he used to go. Any pointers you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

First thing I would tell you is Don't plan a trip to Dumont during the summer! It's friggen hot as like in mid 115-125 degree range. Secondally the wind shifts during the summer and dumps all the soft sand onto the back side making the dunes extremelly dangerous and it's very hard to see due to the angle of the sun being straight up all day= no shadows.

I would take it to St. Anthony's , Idaho. great dunes, can be warm during summer but not near as hot as death valley in summer.

Try contacting Mike at Idaho dunes RV park for more info. Great dunes, a lake and lot's of other things to do in the area.

Terry

First thing I would tell you is Don't plan a trip to Dumont during the summer! It's friggen hot as like in mid 115-125 degree range. Secondally the wind shifts during the summer and dumps all the soft sand onto the back side making the dunes extremelly dangerous and it's very hard to see due to the angle of the sun being straight up all day= no shadows.

I would take it to St. Anthony's , Idaho. great dunes, can be warm during summer but not near as hot as death valley in summer.

Try contacting Mike at Idaho dunes RV park for more info. Great dunes, a lake and lot's of other things to do in the area.

Terry

Thanks alot Terry, I have lived int the Pacific Northwest for so long that I never think about it actually getting hot somewhere. I think I will just stick to Winchester Bay and Florence for a bit here and learn the car. I have been watching videos about St. Anthonys, it looks really nice there and only 850 miles from me. Thanks again for the info!!!