Next Sub - Group meeting

ynot

Here is the agenda for the meeting. If anybody wants to go I will have some room, Let me know if your interested.

Draft

Agenda for February 7, 2012

Barstow Field Office

10:00 am.

Call To Order

Pledge

Introductions

Approval of the Agenda

Approval of the Minutes

Lunch – Bring money for pizza

DISCUSSION ITEMS

Report on DAC Meeting

Fencing around the dunes status

General Dune usage report

Members Items

Adjournment

Anybody inerested? Should be a decent meeting. Talked to Roxie today and they are trying to get graphs done for us to take a look at regarding where our fee money is going. If you have a day and want to go I like the company on the drive. Let me know?

Terry

What time are you leaving for this? There is a DJ trade show in town next week but I spent all my money already anyway so i might as well skip it. I am interested to see how these meetings go and all.

Leaving from Seven Hills and St. Rose at right at 07:30 AM

Wow, i don't know if i can get up that early. I live on DJ time and that is EARLY. plus i have to drive all the way down there, not to mention we don't have very good luck riding together. we are 50/50 for crashing.

No right now we are 1 for 1 on the crashing part. No problem Aaron, I understand I don't like getting up that early either.

well we rode together for the Eco-Terrerist meeting in Tecopa and that went ok. BTW, name is Adam.

Let me see as we get closer.

LOL at least i am consistant! Sorry Adam. It's what happens when you have a million things on your mind and age sets in.

• 3 months later...

Here is the adgenda for the Sub-Group Meeting this tuesday May 8th 2012 in Barstow,CA @ the BLM field office.

I will not be able to attend in person nor by teleconfrence due to shall we just say other matters that have come up.

If you can attend it is always a good thing to do, you never know what tidbit of information you may bring to the group that we are unaware of or qwould like to hear.

Terry

Draft

Agenda for May 8, 2012

Barstow Field Office

10:00 am.

Call To Order

Pledge

Introductions

Approval of the Agenda

Approval of the Minutes

Lunch – Bring money for pizza

DISCUSSION ITEMS