Prayers for Big Al

CaptNkllm

We went to the 70's Regatta yesterday.. BTW Pete.. fantastic job.. and crew!!

As we ligned up to get some awesome food from Smoking Al BBQ, they anounced that Al was sick with cancer and in stage 4. They are not sure if he would make it the rest of the week. I have personally talked with Al many times and I would have to say one of the nicest guys I have ever met and the absolute best vendor with BBQ. His Portions are always big and he is always willing to help with special events...If I remember correctly he catered to Woody's Party a few yrs ago.

Anyways, take a min say a Prayer or good thought or however you personally do it... Al needs it... I had heard he was having issues but this was not what I expected. We donated to his cause yesterday but I know that will not be enough so maybe a prayer for his health, family and friends or for there to be no pain and so on..I hope to se Al next time we are out

Fight the good Fight Brother!

Capt

We went to the 70's Regatta yesterday.. BTW Pete.. fantastic job.. and crew!!

As we ligned up to get some awesome food from Smoking Al BBQ, they anounced that Al was sick with cancer and in stage 4. They are not sure if he would make it the rest of the week. I have personally talked with Al many times and I would have to say one of the nicest guys I have ever met and the absolute best vendor with BBQ. His Portions are always big and he is always willing to help with special events...If I remember correctly he catered to Woody's Party a few yrs ago.

Anyways, take a min say a Prayer or good thought or however you personally do it... Al needs it... I had heard he was having issues but this was not what I expected. We donated to his cause yesterday but I know that will not be enough so maybe a prayer for his health, family and friends or for there to be no pain and so on..I hope to se Al next time we are out

Fight the good Fight Brother!

Capt

we have not met Al but like the Capt said our prayers are with Al and his family . nice of the capt to get this started

These last couple weeks have been very hard for me and Anna too. I have had Al in my thoughts daily and can't hold back the tears every time I think about what he's going through. He's such a great guy and has always put a smile on my face. This just doesn't seem real.

Al is by far one of the nicest, most generous, just all around greatest guy you could ever meet.

He is one that would not think twice about giving you the shirt off his back.

I've been blessed to meet him and enjoy some time with him.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Al and your family.

Randog and family

Al was a special person. Always offering his services to help with the clean up and other events. He gave of himself and his business and the world is worse off for his loss but better off for him having graced us with his presence. My thoughts go to his family and friends and know that the pain you feel right now will not go away but it will get easier as time goes on. He will never be forgotten by those who loved him but time makes the pain a little more bearable.

God's speed Al RIP

Terry

• Like 1

Haven't been on DDR for quite some time so tonight is the first time I've heard of this. Only met Al a few times, but seemed like one of the nicest guys around, especially draggin fresh food out to banshee hill for all of us crazies at the night drags a few years back.... My condolences to his family. R.I.P.

Al fought to the very end. We was one of the good ones. He touched every person he met. His heart was bigger than anyone that I have ever met. I can not tell you how blessed skinner and I are to have been friends with Al and his family. This is a devistating loss. RIP Al, we love you and will miss you so very much.

we lost a great man today.. Al always wore a smile on his face and always greated you with open arms and wonderful BBQ.

AL will be missed by anyone who knew him. My thoughts and prayers to his family and all of Al's friends, he was taken WAY to soon..

RIP Smokin Al