THANKS to Pete and Anna ! AWESOME REGATTA!

POULE43

Huge thanks and shout out go out to Pete and Anna For putting on an awesome event. The entire dumont dunes crew are fun as hell to ride and party with?

Thanks to smokin Als bbq...all the sponsors who donated incredible raffle prizes and the MANY volenteers who made such an epic event

THANKS DUNEFREAK !!!!! The extra long track was an azzz whoopin and the event was soooo fun!!!

I WILL HAVE MY SUSPENSION BIKE DONE FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!! (I am sore!!!!)

My entire family had a blast!!!

:poule:

Thanks Andy. I was bummed when you weren't there Fri night and then again when Saturday morning came. Then just in the nick of time you showed up in full force! hahaaa I was super stoked you made it happen.

Yeah that track was brutal. It's all your fault though. You said, "Pete, make it big!" So I did. :lol: Careful what you wish for. Fugg it, next year it's going to be much smaller and it's going to be a simple, oval track! hahaaa

Thanks to all the other GD.com guys who made it out as well. I know a couple regulars couldn't make it, but hopefully next year they can swing it.

Pete and Anna,

I need to thank everyone who vote for my "Yellow and Black" (Bumble Bee......Lol) bike for "Best of Show". Thank You!!!!!!!

I would also like to give a Special Thanks to Pete and Anna...............You are marvelous Hosts!!!!!

I made the trip from Oregon to be with a group of Crazy ATC 70 enthusiast……and you did not disappoint me. I don’t get much riding in Oregon during winter and Dumont gave us a chance to have some fun with our ATC’s…………………………..in Good Weather.

Thanks again for letting us Play with you folks. I am looking forward to next year.

Garry

• Like 2

• 3 years later...