Presidents Weekend

bp-guy

Looks like i am postponing my day trip even for this week. looks like it might rain a little and don't want to risk a drive to be wasted.I know I am a whimp but i want the most fun for my money.

Looks like NASCAR weekend will be the next time i can really go since I got some gigs coming up.

Heading out at zero dark thirty in the morning. Should be at Wash 14 around 9AM and China Wall around 930. Can always get camp set up after some ripping and tearing. You folks ride safe up there at The D and I'll try and do the same down at Mother G. See ya'll at the clean up and 4SW...

Heading out at zero dark thirty in the morning. Should be at Wash 14 around 9AM and China Wall around 930. Can always get camp set up after some ripping and tearing. You folks ride safe up there at The D and I'll try and do the same down at Mother G. See ya'll at the clean up and 4SW...

Wash 14? China Wall? :think: Vic, you're on the wrong website! :laughing:

I'm hoping to make cleanup weekend as well. Hopefully we can hook up for one of those epic, long dune runs that weekend! :atv:

Hope so too Pete. I can't stand around all day just watching the races so I'll be looking forward to one of your hang on for dear life rides! Have a few more HP since I followed you last so maybe it'll be some easier.

haha right on because I probably have a few less on the ole million mile Rappy. :laughing:

Wats up fellow sand lovers... Me and my girl r headed out fri mornin from tehachapi. I couldn't get any other friends 2 come along!! Y do ppl buy toys and they just rot in the garage!

O well, it'll just b the 2 of us but we'll have a killer time!! Can't wait 2 come round the bend and c comp hill in all it's glory again!!

• Like 1