Regatta video

peewee the pinstriper

There must have been 15 helmet cams out there this year. So rather than bore you with the same old racing footage I scrubbed through all the video we captured and looked for wrecks, mayhem, busted bikes, and anything else that might be interesting to watch.. I had a ton of captions I wanted to add but some folks probably can't take a joke and might get upset :( .,

I liked the kid trying to shake the wounded old guys hand in the beginning.. Heck he even flipped his bike for him ..LMAO! :MBdance:

That kid was Charlie. He apologized to the guy and said "my bad", then the dude said some rude sh*t to him like yeah eff you or something to that effect. He was obviously not there to have fun. Not the typical ATC70 Regatta attitude that everyone else had. Next year he gets the jerk award. :laughing: That pissed me off when I heard about that but I tried to just ignore it. I didn't realize it was all caught on video. wow lol

that attitude people are taking this deal way to serious

There's always one or two every year. This is why the number 1 rule at the top of the list is "don't be a jerk". We're there to have a good time. It's all good. Everyone else's good attitude and fun spirit overshadowed the one or two bad. :grin: