10th Annual Friends of Dumont Dunes Clean-up

ynot

Who else is going out cleanup weekend? Should we try another meet & greet?

It looks like I'm going to make it out friday night or saturday morning till Monday. I can't wait.

I'm planning a long weekend

How long? till Monday?, or longer.

sandawg just called and wanted to inform everyone that it's a gorgeous 80 degrees and the dunes are SUPER smooth out there right now. He also said road in is hammered pretty bad, but word is that it will be graded on Friday.

Road was very bad only one lane in a few Places. Just as I made it to the pay station blm was heading down the road with the john deer tractor. I think a grader is needed to get it back to tractor status. It is very nice out here virgin dunes with sharp razor drop offs warm with now wind

• Like 1

Ok so I'm out here for the clean up weekend and I been duning for over 10 years and I been stuck out here before were I have buried my car now I also never met anyone from DDR and just my luck today I get buried Luke a MOFO so here comes SAND SNAKE to the rescue but before he helps me out he laughs and takes some good pics so thanks I owe you a beer.

Ok so I'm out here for the clean up weekend and I been duning for over 10 years and I been stuck out here before were I have buried my car now I also never met anyone from DDR and just my luck today I get buried Luke a MOFO so here comes SAND SNAKE to the rescue but before he helps me out he laughs and takes some good pics so thanks I owe you a beer.

haha nice! :beercheers: