DDR meet & greet President's weekend: Sat 2pm, south pole

Dumont Dune Riders

It's been a tradition for many years now so let's keep it going. Every Saturday of a holiday weekend, DDR members meet up at the south pole at 2PM for a meet & greet. Put a face to a screen name, chat, relax, and enjoy a beverage with each other. Don't be shy. Come on out, introduce yourself, and meet some other DDR members. We don't bite. Well most of us that is. Just watch out for that ynot character. :old:

President's Weekend DDR meet & greet

Sat Feb 18, 2012

2:00 PM

South pole (go to comp hill, hook a left towards the backside and follow the sand highway boundary to the southeast)

Jeez, whose Wheaties did I pee in this morning? I am an easy going mellow duner who just once, ok well twice in 36 years of duning have put a vehicle on it's lid. I am not that bad I don't think. You guys are giving me a complex cause i am not that old. Now Sandawg he's OLD!!!

• Like 1

We got to meet Jackster, which was cool. Most of the time the meet and greets are what we callers and stare! LOL! I'm glad we actually got to "meet" someone! My favorite meet and greet was the one where we sang happy birthday to Mark (bluesteel) and embarrassed him. LOL!

Yeah kinda disapointing hoping to meet more peeps. To coin a phrase (blue steel) the meet and stare. Althought met blue steel, kit cat and higher octane. all cool peeps everybody else seemed to keep to themselves. Yes Mark it's me posting you know the Lurker :lol: And camped with ynot (he really is pretty shady) J/K Terry, boy what a small town though!!!!!!

Here lies the problem. Sounds like everyone was doing the same thing: just sitting back looking at each other expecting something to happen. :laughing: You can't expect people to come walking up and introduce themselves when you just sit there. Make a move and say hello to a complete stranger. I do it out there all the time. Only problem I have had with that is people who bring along their friends from camp who never even heard of DDR or a meet & greet. Kinda weird look on their face when you introduce yourself and then say your screen name. :blink: