anyone know of a great gunsmith?

goodguys75

Call the Desert Gun Club. They have several that work out of there or hang business cards. I will try to get ahold of my brother. He used someone in Boulder City and was real happy with him. I will post when I get back from Dumont.

Call the Desert Gun Club. They have several that work out of there or hang business cards. I will try to get ahold of my brother. He used someone in Boulder City and was real happy with him. I will post when I get back from Dumont.

thanks terry.....you are like superman.....you should have your own web site...that helps people.... :beerpint:

The guys at Lock N Load are pretty cool. So are the peeps at Desert Hills Shooting Club in Boulder. They should know someone.

lock and load guys are idiots...make you feel like you are bothering them when you go in there...would never do business with them...and dont think they are a gunsmith shop Edited by goodguys75

lock and load guys are idiots...make you feel like you are bothering them when you go in there...would never do business with them...and dont think they are a gunsmith shop

Lock and Load is one of my clients. I have bought weapons thru them. They have changed managment around a bit so i would give them another chance :D All the guys there are cool peeps. I know at least one of them is a duner as well :D

They dont have a gunsmith onsite nor does HDI their sister company. I would give a shout to the guy down here on boulder highway and trop. I have heard he does some good work just dont know what his specialties are.

• 1 month later...

the boulder city shooting club up against the hills everyone is talking about the guys name is Matt Babs and its Bentwood Gunsmithing ! the does really good work and knows alot of people ! if he dosnt have the part he can get it fast and will install he dosent really send it out to anyone ! he aslo built a complete custom rifle for my father-in-law from scratch !