DDR Potluck/BBQ

dunefreak

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. for whatever is needed. Except the beer bill!

:freakin_nuts: I hear that!

How about everyone post up what they are gonna bring so we don't get too much of one thing?

I'll bring a bunch of corn on the cob for the grill (that was delish at Coral Pink :freakin_nuts:) and some hot dogs/ brats and buns.

Hell yeah, Dave's coming! :laughoff::thumb: the DDR BBQ'er! :idea:

hmmmmmmmmmm

I dont think he said he was actually coming, he just asked what he should make. :barf::driver::drunk:

Ill believe it when I see it for him actually showing up. :drunk:

I dont think he has been out since I first met him at presidents day weekend when I finally came into camp and introduced myself.

:idea: Wait, maybe he isnt coming around since he met me???? :loser::idea::idea:

I'll bring some Carne Asada, How many people are we looking at right now aprox? I'll see ya up there, just around the corner...Semper Fi, Woody

:freakin_nuts:

Not sure how many. You don't have to bring enough for everyone though, Mike. A few pounds should do. :laughing:

hmmmmmmmmmm

I dont think he said he was actually coming, he just asked what he should make. :freakin_nuts: :laughing::laughing:

Ill believe it when I see it for him actually showing up. :idiot:

I dont think he has been out since I first met him at presidents day weekend when I finally came into camp and introduced myself.

:blink: Wait, maybe he isnt coming around since he met me???? :blink::laughoff::laughoff:

hahah not true.. i saw u at ross's wedding and said hi... anyways yes i am going!!! im finally moving in my new house at the end of the week so i'll be out to dumont on some R&R... o yes some drunkeness also.. the banshee will see sand again.. wow!! lol

hahah not true.. i saw u at ross's wedding and said hi... anyways yes i am going!!! im finally moving in my new house at the end of the week so i'll be out to dumont on some R&R... o yes some drunkeness also.. the banshee will see sand again.. wow!! lol

Good to hear, Dave! It's been a while. :freakin_nuts:

:freakin_nuts: We'll bring chips and dip for the pre-BBQ/drink fest. and marinated chicken breast for the grill. Hey is bathroom 6 about where you guys were for the clean-up last year (right hand side of the road) should be pulling in friday evening.

:freakin_nuts: We'll bring chips and dip for the pre-BBQ/drink fest. and marinated chicken breast for the grill. Hey is bathroom 6 about where you guys were for the clean-up last year (right hand side of the road) should be pulling in friday evening.

Yep thats the spot. Probablty right before bathroom 6/ in that area somewhere.

Cool, I'll see what 3lbs looks like, I don't know how much that is. If it looks like a little I'll bring more. I'll have a big cooler also. Let me know if I need something else also, I'll pick it up....Semper Fi, Woody

:freakin_nuts:

i could probably make some tater salad!!! im planning on coming out thursday night! your goin out thursday arent you don?

AFFIRMATIVE! I was thinking about going out sometime Thursday morning. I imagine it will be so peaceful out there like it was when I went out early on Easter. I won't break my car this time.

AFFIRMATIVE! I was thinking about going out sometime Thursday morning. I imagine it will be so peaceful out there like it was when I went out early on Easter. I won't break my car this time.

ya, dont break your car, I want a ride this time. lol Actually I probably wont be out till friday morning, forgot, gotta take the kid to school!! derrrrrrrrr

I shall also be bringing a fully prepped and ready to go VodkaMellon, a.k.a.- watermellon that has fully absorbed vodka. A bunch of people wanted to make one up in coral pink, but it takes about 2 days to get a full bottle absorbed into a mellon. So i will have one ready to go for people to enjoy.

I shall also be bringing a fully prepped and ready to go VodkaMellon, a.k.a.- watermellon that has fully absorbed vodka. A bunch of people wanted to make one up in coral pink, but it takes about 2 days to get a full bottle absorbed into a mellon. So i will have one ready to go for people to enjoy.

That's cool, Dan, but what about some food without alcohol saturated in it? :headbang1::barf: