Was the lost dog found? And other happenings this weekend...

Kitcat

We had some campers swing by our camp last night looking for a yellow lab that ran off during the fireworks. Our camp went looking with flashlights for the dog last night and never found her. I hope she was found. That breaks my heart.

Also, we saw flight for life come into Dumont twice this weekend. I hope everyone was okay.

The weekend was fun, with the exception of the crazy winds on Thursday. Hope everyone else had a good time. We had a small camp, which was very relaxing. And we got to see Mike and Jodi this time. The razors were pretty sharp, but thank goodness everyone at our camp enjoyed themselves and were safe. :)

• Like 1

It was a great time.

Lots of laughing when you guys came to visit. I love my pink thong :laughing: :laughing: :lol:

Not sure what flight for life came in for, but did help out by waiting for the ambulance to show up for a guy who rolled his ranger down the tall part of a finger dune. One of the other guys in our camp talked with him the next day and he was pk. Two calls came in at the same time. I am not sure what happened to the other guy, he was at the ranger station with a pretty big gash on his head and complaining of chest pain.

I just hope everyone is ok and well. :(

Edited by sand chick

the second helo ride was Eli a freind of Danny Murphy's crashed his Rhino with no seat belts and went through the windshield.they had been drinking heavily because there was a wedding earlier saturday..he was just cruising up the front side of comp and came down to hard and stuffed it.he split his head open and fractured his skull and it was very hard for him to breath.

I talked with Danny at the ranger station just as they were lifting off.

Jodi, I laughed so hard at your camp! Good times!!! Next time we will all have to go for a ride together.

Hope the guy who cracked his skull is ok. That's crazy to ride drunk AND without seatbelts or harnesses.

Edited by Kitcat

Can someone please reply to the lost dog question. I am still out here!

Jim, Those people stopped by our camp (just past #12 along the edge of the wash).

Said that the dog's name was "Ginger" I believe (had a few cocktails by that time) It is a medium size yellow lab as posted above.

I didn't mention to the young loady to post something up here if not found, so fellow duners could keep a eye out.

Also, not sure if the dog had tags on the collar or if she was "chipped" or not

Hey there, the dog was found. She wandered into our camp the next morning with sore feet. I guess she just needed to walk around a bit. Thanks to all who helped us look for her.

Got to meet a few of you down there, good times.

Dan and Amanda